[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn, this is so much fun. What does /mu/ think of Arular?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 61DZVPE1E3L.jpg (82 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
61DZVPE1E3L.jpg
82 KB, 500x499
Damn, this is so much fun.

What does /mu/ think of Arular?
>>
Bucky Done Gun, Sunshowers, Fire Fire, Bingo, U.R.A.Q.T. are so great.

Galang is my personal favorite.
>>
One of the best albums of the 00s
>>
>>61463830
Bingo's great, but I think the Piracy Funds Terrorism mix with the Big Pimpin instrumental is even better. M.I.A. wears that sound far better than Jay Z.
>>
>>61464188
Agreed.
>>
Her choruses are so fucking good.

I genuinely think she's the next best female musician after Bjork.
>>
10 Dollar = Best

Kala = Arular > Maya >>>>>>>>>>> Matangi
>>
>>61464285
Bjork and M.I.A. both have that unbridled, inexhaustible creativity.
>>
>>61463830
Watching the music video for Galang is the most tfw no gf feeling ever
>>
>>61465081
the dancing in that vid is so goofy and uncoordinated lol. She did all the artwork featured in it though, so that's cool.
>>
Like PLO I don't surrender
>>
>>61464229
Funny too, cause I felt the actual Timbaland x M.I.A. track (Come Around) was pretty lackluster.
>>
first few songs start off pretty good, then it gets a bit repetitive.
>>
>>61463751
I'd let her give me some arular nawmsayin?
>>
>>61465666
>not 'I'd give her an Arulpragorgasm'
>>
>>61464358
Kala > Arular

Maya is an album I've yet to crack. Can't decide if it's brilliant or crap.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 548x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 548x308
>>61465284
>Hyped as the "next big thing" of 2004, Sri Lankan-born, London-based agit-prop chanteuse Maya Arulpragasam, or M.I.A. for short, became a sensation with the ferocious Galang (2003) and the pro-terrorist Sunshowers (2004).
>>
>>61463751

8.5/10
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAFMNO7nXD4/?taken-by=miamatangi

has she gotten lip injections or some shit

or have i just not been paying attention to her lips
>>
>>61469115
Makeup can help make your lips look bigger.
Also drinking water helps pump em up.
>>
>>61469172
Also pouty lips do make lips bigger.
>>
>>61463751
Bad but Kala could've been trimmed down to a solid EP.
>>
M.I.A is incredible.
Too under rated among music listeners imo
>>
>Skrillex on the next album
i wish she'd stop dabbling in EDM
>>
>>61470028
all her albums have been well reviewed tho
>>
>>61470028
Her music is loved all around the world and is some of the most critically praised stuff of the 00's.
>>
>>61463751
Her best album, yes even better than Kala. Sunshowers could be my favorite M.I.A. song
>>
Love the album. Have no idea why I found the next 2 so weak. Glad to have loved Borders again. looking forward to the next one
>>
>>61471811
It's so bare, but man it never gets old for me.
>>
>>61472683
Don't ever reply to me again, dipshit.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.