[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: wavvves.jpg (6 KB, 159x160) Image search: [Google]
wavvves.jpg
6 KB, 159x160
thoughts on this album?
>>
amazing. lo fi punk at its best.
>>
>>61463289
awesome album. its too bad nathan couldnt keep it up. im older now but i still go back to the album for nostalgia
>>
>>61463362
same but Im only 19. lol. I liked how Him and Zach Hill were an awesome duo live and recorded a few tracks together. The full project is still unreleased and his brother have the full length.
>>
>>61463428
you sound 16
>>
>>61463444
right on.
>>
The self titled was pretty bad ass also.
Side yr on was the shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpUAU-OixkM
>>
my version didnt include how are you or friends were gone :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzUarpM-LC0
>>
>>61463581
vinyl, digital, cassette, or cd?
>>
>>61463703
digipak cd
>>
hot garbagio
>>
whiteboycore
>>
>>61463289
best wavves release
>>
>>61463362
I actually just downloaded a few of their albums for the same reason, brings me back several long years.
>>
>>61463289
It was my angsty teen Summer anthem. Vinyl version is mixed surprisingly well.

>implying Summer Goth 2 & To The Dregs aren't the best songs on the album
>>
weed demon
>>
first two albums were the reason i started recording myself

no idea whatever happened to young nathan, seemed to be a lot of promise & creativity, but i think him cutting down on the D R U G S coincided with his steep artistic decline so congrats to him for making a career & getting healthier ($$$) but not so much congrats on being an artist if something like V is to go by. didn't even write most of the songs on it, same for his side projects. sweet valley by the way is ALL his brother , nathan just used his name on the project to give his brother a platform which is actually sort of cool on his part. still lacks integrity almost every step of the way.
>>
>>61464097
I think V was a good return to KotB era music, but it's not quite as memorable somehow.
>>
>>61464097
I want to hear your material dude,
I mean this album definitely influenced alot of lo fi punk acts till this day.
If I didn't begin listening to this album, I don't think I would be that much intrigued with Lo fi Punk as I am today. Them and Black Lips are awesome. Even though they were in a bar fight years ago. But I'm glad they settled their differences now
>>
>>61463289
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFkZNz4JP-E
;")
>>
File: wavves-cool-jumper.jpg (72 KB, 480x298) Image search: [Google]
wavves-cool-jumper.jpg
72 KB, 480x298
:)
>>
One of the more tolerable tumblr-core albums out there. Nothing too interesting, and I got bored of it pretty quickly. But it's very enjoyable and the lo-fi aesthetics were pretty cool, so that's good enough for me.

Weed Demon was a fucking killer track though. Loved that one.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.