[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>find a new, interesting, young band >the last time they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1420423924580.jpg (89 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1420423924580.jpg
89 KB, 640x960
>find a new, interesting, young band
>the last time they made new music was in 2010
>their social media have been dead even longer
>>
why is that a bad thing i don't get it
>>
You realise that 2010 was 8 years ago right?
>>
>>61461981
because no activity for such a long time might imply that they decided to sliently disband and never come back
>>
>>61462014
so what
>>
>>61461960
maybe they weren't that interesting after all.
>>
>>61462034
so I'll never hear new music from them ever
does not being able to hear new music from an artist you like not make you at least a bit disappointed
>>
>>61462063
doesn't make me enjoy their old stuff and keep on looking for new music any less
>>
>>61462034
>being this stupid
>>
>>61462093
i get what he's saying i don't get why it's supposed to be a bad thing
>>
>>61461960
Shahmen was like that, they only had an EP out before dropping off the face of the earth for nearly a decade. then they finally released a full leingth kinda out of nowhere
>>
>>61462122
that's why you're stupid
>>
I remember finding Death From Above 1979 a few years ago and being totally bummed out because they had disbanded. Glad they came back.
>>
>>61462243
literally who cares if your fav band of 5 minutes ago only has one album, there's still plenty of stuff out there, you fag
>>
oh man you just brought back memories of this band who did exactly this, no word for like 4 years after their third album in early 2012, they just post random images of memes and shit on their facebook page every now and then these days so I think it got sold on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArQCkbP07Ao
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.