[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AK did the sound design and music degrees at university. He plays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1451809015073.jpg (210 KB, 715x762) Image search: [Google]
1451809015073.jpg
210 KB, 715x762
AK did the sound design and music degrees at university. He plays the bass guitar and was offering bass guitar tuition lessons. He's credited on the Jai Paul & Big Boi "Higher Res" song. It's just a theory but I was thinking the leaked music could have been an AK Paul production project that Jai recorded Vocals over.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/thisnao/nao-vs-a-k-paul-so-good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bPrYzINTG0

Sound similar? AK is listed as a composer for "Higher Res" which makes me wonder if he did the beat
>>
https://soundcloud.com/editbyzay/jasmine-demo-instrumental-free
>>
A.K. is clearly a huge part of Jai's music, but I think the music on the leak is very much a brotherly effort and it'd be foolish to understate the influence of Jai. They have a very similar sound because they probably built it together.

Jai used to be the drummer in a band too.
>>
>>61459453
stop copy pasting shit you see on KTT
it's disrespectful you fuckboy
>>
>>61459453
And? Your thread is some bullshit ass fag stuff.

"I'm a fan and a care fucc you" End yourself!
>>
>>61459583
This is an English speaking imageboard, friend. Please master the language before spewing your incoherent retardation.
>>
>>61459568
>stop copy pasting
Why? It was a cool theory, and was already articulated perfectly. I wanted to bring the discussion here.

>>61459583
What, did you faggots post this shit in your Skype group? You and your circlejerk posse of nobodies can go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>61459660
Put your trip on fag.
>>
>>61459628
>>61459660
Wrong person,my bad.
>>
>>61459660
Suck a dick faggot, can you read?
>>
>>61459692
>skipping over the posts obviously addressed to you
Shut the fuck up, idiot. You have two more replies you need to tend to before worrying about posts that have nothing to do with you.
>>
What the fuck is with you tripfags? Do you seriously lack such identity in life that you have to scrounge for it on an anonymous imageboard?
>>
>>61459710

You're such a sus faggot.
>>
>>61459748
You do realize you're the only one saying gay shit in this thread right? Projecting much?
>>
>>61459568
People like you need to be disciplined in real life. Real quick with the words online, with no clue how much the wrong set can alter your family tree forever. I pray you never learn the real power of words, for the best interest of yourself, and everybody you love. God bless.
>>
its lit
>>
ยท
>>
>>61459568
>>61459583
>>61459692
>>
>>61461332
>>61459644
>>61459860
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.