[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you don't think that this and The Message are the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
If you don't think that this and The Message are the best hip-hop songs ever you need to stop going to kanye west forums
>>
>>61457687
while i hate mr. west. those songs are the best rap songs of their time.
>>
Rapper's Delight is shit. Apache was better

The Message is museum of music-tier and backs it up.

The best rap song of all time is a toss-up between:
Wu-Tang Clan's Impossible if you like serious rap
Beastie Boys' Rhymin' and Stealin' if you like party rap
>>
>>61457687

Rapper's delight is the song that Sylvia Robinson made to cash in on the growing street trend she heard. She hired the first guy she met who said he could rap, who was the bouncer at the new Jersey club closest to her office. It's the most legitimately meme-rap song of all time.
>>
>>61457687
Rapper's Delight is the best rap song ever. The Message is good but not really one of the best.
>>
the best hip-hop song ever is GZA - 4th Chamber
>>
The best hip-hop song ever is Eye Know by De La Soul
>>
Best album: MF Doom- operation doomsday
Best single: Mobb deep-shook ones pt1
Best Hook: Outkast-Ms Jackson
Best group:Wu tang clan
Best MC:Talib Kweli
Best producer:RZA
Best rap feud: Nas vs Jay z
Best young MC: Kendrick Lamar
Best duo: Eric b and Rakim/Outkast
Most inspirational: Eminem
Most diverse: Lil B
Best female artist: Lauryn hill
Best record label: ROC a fella records
>>
The best hip-hop song ever is Runaway by Kanye West
>>
File: 1449484466808.gif (37 KB, 200x244) Image search: [Google]
1449484466808.gif
37 KB, 200x244
>>61460406
>Best album: MF Doom- operation doomsday
that's not even the best DOOM album
>>
>>61460490
It's not far from the best tho.
And I just didn't feel like saying Illmatic
>>
>>61460406
>Best MC: Talib Kweli
Why can't it be an MC who can stay on beat?
>>
>>61461056
as if that's the only problem with that list
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.