[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bottomless Pit No Meme Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: bottomless-pit.jpg (38 KB, 401x302) Image search: [Google]
bottomless-pit.jpg
38 KB, 401x302
What do you guys WANT Bottomless Pit to sound like? Not your prediction, your ideal album.

I'd really like the album to start with songs that sound like standard (but still good) trap music, with Ride rapping in a style that suits those sounds, but with the lyrics as esoteric and wild as ever. At this point, this would be more surprising and experimental on their part than anything else. I'm thinking the first three songs would be like that, setting the scene of a party at a trap house. "Ride" (speaking in the perspective of the ghetto character the album follows) takes a ton of hallucinogenics halfway through the fourth song, and the music reflects that. The rest of the album follows, spiraling into increasing absurdity and terror, with the symbolic demons of the protagonists life attacking him through his hallucinations until the end where the sounds no longer resemble modern popular music and take the form of drawn out and avant garde electronics.

Hey maybe this is cheesy but I would love to see something like this and yes I know hallucinogens don't actually work like that but it wouldn't be entirely literal, the story and characters wouldn't jump out at you, it would just be a logical structure underlying what would seem to just be a chaotic progression through styles.
>>
>>61457040
Sounds good, but id really like it if it was just a harder hitting nldw. Either that or a conplete genre change from what they've done would be exciting.
>>
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>61457040
More grime influence, less MC Ride.
>>
>>61457040
This sounds like the dumbest idea i swear to
>>
BOTTOMLESS PIT WHEN
>>
>>61457040
I guarantee that it will be a very stale version of jenny death with more "rawk" instrumentation
>>
More flow
More angry songs
Less glitch
>>
I want him to keep going where it looked like NOTM was headed.
>>
Even more glitch (>>61460411 sounds like a faggot)
More weirder lyrics
More experimentation
Just do shit weirder than NOTM

The reason it was a double album was to test the waters on what to do, now they know they have to make weird stuff
>>
MORE DRUM TRIGGERED SAMPLES
MORE ABSTRACT LYRICS
MORE FUCKING WEIRD RHYTHMS
>>
i'd like to see him use more patois like in bitch please
but also
>>61457830
>>61461799 (more glitch)
>>
>>61460415
>>61461799
Yeah agree with that

>>61460411
More flow would be cool but less glitch?
>>
It would also be interesting if they all went full on power electronics with hard hitting, despair filled lyrics
>>
>>61461920
>full on power electronics
Oh my jesus I never thought I needed this before but I do now.
Can you imagine Ride screaming his way through "wriggle like a fucking eel"
>>
>>61461987
They had to have tried power electronics before, don't know why they haven't done it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.