[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gerogerigegege General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: juntaro.jpg (15 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
juntaro.jpg
15 KB, 300x237
So what ended up happening with the whole Juntaro being confirmed alive thing?

He said he was gonna bring back gero and possibly live shows, but then nothing?

Anyone got anything??

Also where the fuck did "Masturbation Rarities" come from?

Gerogerigegege General
>>
>>61455199
I think Masturbation Rarities was a bootleg
>>
>>61455199
where did you get this picture of juntaro
>>
>>61455532
google images
>>
>>61455502
bootleg or not, do we even know where that material came from?
>>
I found some German record label that stated it was to release a Gero split sometime in late 2015. I forgot what the label was.
>>61455502
Yeah he confirmed it. The guy who uploaded it to YouTube got hold of their former guitar player and he apparently still maintains contact with Juntaro so that's how that happened.
>>61455199
rare Juntaro
>>61455670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJwkKClrv1w
Read the description
>>
>>61457183
any word on who the split is with?

and sweet, thanks for the info on the rarities
>>
>>61457183
>The guy who uploaded it to YouTube got hold of their former guitar player and he apparently still maintains contact with Juntaro so that's how that happened.
he also brings the best gear reviews and street performances of old school rock and roll to the world
>>
File: 0.png (362 KB, 1024x675) Image search: [Google]
0.png
362 KB, 1024x675
what u say,about this?
https://soundcloud.com/vfbnejiibezk/connect
>>
Fancy that, I start listening to japanese analogue noise again, and this thread comes up.
Really enjoying working through the Senzuri series, it's also fun hearing 'songs' I first heard on Tokyo Anal Dynamite popping up on their albums.

is 45rpm Performance worth listening to?
>>
>>61457405
as an avid gerogerigegege fan, i didnt enjoy it all that much to be completely honest, but by all means check it out. ive met people who really enjoyed it.
>>
>>61457424
is it a masturbation thing or a noise thing? or is it neither, one of their weird dark ambient works
>>
>>61457460
dark ambient noise? thats the best way I could describe it

im into gero's more punk stuff like mother fellatio or tokyo anal dynamite
>>
>>61457480
Same, i find it exhilarating and also bloody hilarious as well, Yellow Trash Bazooka is one of the funniest albums I've ever heard
>>
>>61457505
yellow trash bazooka is amazing, i wish I could listen to it for the first time again
>>
>>61457517
GIGOLO
WANUFREFUR

My favourite thing about YTB is just how short all the songs are, I think the longest song is Goldigger, which is 19 seconds long
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.