[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
openly weeb western musicians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: one punch mexicano.jpg (75 KB, 855x479) Image search: [Google]
one punch mexicano.jpg
75 KB, 855x479
Anyone know of any western rock or metal bands that are mega weebs and do japan/korean music covers at their live concerts or anything like that? Probably grasping at straws.

I know Avril Lasagne is a mega Japanophile but her music is shit no matter what language or geographic location it is in or based on and I highly doubt she dresses up in ponponpon cosplay to sing like a crackbaby during her American concerts anyway.

Any hits? First post on /mu/ gimme the long dick of the law.
>>
Marty Friedman was pretty into Japan, but I dunno about anime. I don't like anime. I love the music, though, so I'll keep an eye on this thread.
>>
Weezer
Bomb The Music Industry
>>
>>61451800
Gwen stefani. She was literally saying kawaii during the bush years.
>>
File: Trump MERICA.jpg (833 KB, 1485x1953) Image search: [Google]
Trump MERICA.jpg
833 KB, 1485x1953
>Liking Metal
>Liking Japan

Please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehZpUBupS_0
>>
File: o-GRIMES-facebook.jpg (236 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-GRIMES-facebook.jpg
236 KB, 2000x1000
>>
>>61451847
Music is how i find out about new animes to watch. The last 5 shows I watched were from visiting soundcloud to listen to one show's intro, then letting the reccomended tracks run till i found something I liked. shows were hit or miss but I added a few tracks to my foreign folder.

>>61451919
yeah she says kawaii in the hollaback girl video at the start while taking a picture.
>>
robbie basho
grimes
kill bill
bob brozman
>>
>>61451800
Rise of the Northstar
>>
>>61451923
That guitar line is pretty good, but it doesn't really fit with the bossa rhythm section.
>>
>>61451923
>that pic

Hey this might be a long shot but do you have the edit of Bernie Sanders as Funny Valentine with D4C love train? Saw it once can't find it anywhere.
>>
https://youtu.be/TLQLW4JH4eE
>Azizi Gibson
not the song in the video but he's done a collab with keith ape and has songs called sailor monn and ghost in a shell
>>
the discordance axis
gridlink
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.