[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Mollusk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 11834991223_3b4a6d5a62.jpg (136 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
11834991223_3b4a6d5a62.jpg
136 KB, 500x384
>ocean man becomes meme for some reason
>nostalgia from Spongebob so fuck yeah
>check out the full album
>HOLY SHIT GOD-TIER

Anyone else?
>>
>>61451710
>that literal pirate shanty

Yeah, ween is bretty gud
>>
I loved The Mollusk. I thought it was a meme album at first but it ended up being one of the most fun albums I've listened too. Felt like a pirate listening to The Blarney Stone
>>
>>61452385
>pirate
since when did pirates use claymores?
>>
>>61451710
If you like that album, then check out the rest of ween's discography it's all worthwhile (except la cucaracha)
>>
ween is god-tier
>>
this album definitely got me into ween. not my favorite of theirs but golden nonetheless, ween's fucking awesome
>>
is this some Mastodon-tier thing?

if yes, i'll give it a chance
>>
>>61454172
it's not very much like mastodon, no.
but it's good so you should check it out anyway!
>>
what's the meme thing you're talking about.
i love the album too. wouldn't mind a fresh DL link new laptop is empty.
Ween has a lot of good albums and they always switched up their styles.
>>
Ween discovery from me was:

>Ocean Man in Spongebob theatre movie, don't remember.
>Voodoo Lady from a highschool friend when I was in college ca. 2007.
Got a full dose of chocolate and cheese, in 2008 or so, appreciated some songs, mostly was confused. Still blasted Voodoo Lady and Ocean Man regularly.

January 2012 rolls around, and I have a literal 2.5 hour commute to work, so I start reading 200 pages/day and listening to 3 albums/day. Ends in late May 2012.

In late jan to late may 2012, start to listen to All Request Live, then Cat's Cradle, then everything else. Reading Germs Guns Steel, magic realism novels, and lovecraft stories at this time, and loving ween.

Then I listen to everything else, lose job in May 2015, sink into depression from 2013 to 2015, then super-depression from june 2015 to present.

Sadness reigns.
>>
File: daisies_04[1].jpg_w=538&h=400.jpg (68 KB, 538x400) Image search: [Google]
daisies_04[1].jpg_w=538&h=400.jpg
68 KB, 538x400
>>61454783
Spongebob probably exposed them to more people than any other single piece of media they have been involved with.

I heard "Roses are Free" on a college radio station years ago and chuckled at the lyrics, and that was that.

Also, did we ever figure out who the girl is in the Daises video?
>>
>>61454862
Don't disagree.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.