[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this song so bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: Kanye-West-Facts-Cover[1].jpg (58 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-West-Facts-Cover[1].jpg
58 KB, 300x300
Why is this song so bad?
>>
the beat is weak af
>>
Idk but it's a fact that it's bad :)
>>
>>61450768
>Yeezy Yeezy Yeezy
>Do anybody feel bad for Bill Cosby?
>COUCHES COUCHES COUCHES which one should I buy
>>
cause it sounds like trap
>>
It was made in a day
>>
YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY
>>
Because Kanye tried to make a hype track that everybody would like. In the end, the Kanye hypebeasts (every white person) will blow him up until he goes fucking 5x Platinum no matter how much he sucks now.
>>
Because he made it as a joke
>>
>>61450918
>all the denial in desperate kanye fans
for christ's sake he just sucks. when will you guys accept it?
>>
>>61450988
When will you guys stop giving a fuck?
>>
>>61450768
Because it's Kanye

And Kanye is bad

Only good thing i've heard on his tracks ever was the work of other people, feats and production alike.
>>
>>61451021
Wow really good post upboates
>>
>>61451010
when you stop clogging up mu with unconditional worship of him.
>>
>>61451211
>implying
>clogging /mu/

Holy fuck how new are you? If you don't like a thread then ignore, I mean you do know that posting in a thread bumps it up and keeps it alive? Or are you really so retarded that you posted in this thread without knowing that? Holy fuck go back to /tv/ or /r9k/ or whatever shitty ass reject board you came from.
>>
>>61451211
Well he is a god
>>
>>61451297
the hell you on about
>>
>>61451306
I'm pissed off that a bunch of loser faggots have started shitting up this board and it's garbage now, also that guys is complaining about Kanye threads while simultaneously keeping one alive
>>
>>61451368
the hell you on about
>>
>>61450988
Given the events discussed in the second verse, there's no way that was written more than two weeks ago. Rest of the song could be from around when WATTBA was dropped or later
>>
why does he keep rapping about fashion no one gives a fucking fuck
>>
>>61451462
>me and all the anons on /mu/ are everybody!

Plenty of people give a fuck about fashion you autist
>>
>>61451462
maybe he cares about it you virgin
>>
Old Ye was dope and I hope he bounces back on his next album
>>
why are you asking 4chan? Can't you think for yourself?
>>
>>61451660
Oh sorry man you must not be familiar with neo-/mu/ they're a bunch of children that showed up here and started copying everyone's taste so they could call themselves patrician, it's pretty lame all their threads are either "I like it who agrees?" or "this is trash am I being trolled?"
>>
Kanye's strength has always been an ear for extremely high quality production. When the beat is just a remix of some shitty trap song, you realize how lame his rapping is.
>>
YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
>>

>>
>>61451814
His lyrics are trash on the song too. He just all around dropped the ball. It's only slightly better than Watch Me Whip/Nae Nae.
>>
Can someone explain to me how hes not being sued by Drake x Future? Is he really that big where people are afraid to go after him and take him to court?
>>
It was a parody

https://vimeo.com/141549468
>>
>>61452580
Because WATTBA is a mixtape (aka traditionally free)

also Drake wouldnt sue Kanye

Kanye's track was free as well
so take it as a remix
not for profit
>>
>>61450768
It tries so fucking hard to be like a cut from IYRTITL and fails miserably
>>
>>61450768
Because it's a freestyle

Wouldn't be surprised if it was completely off the dome either, but it was probably a written freestyle
>>
>>61450768
cuz he is rapping about shoes
>>
>>61450768
HE'S GONNA DROP A BOMB AND IT'S GONNA HURT.
>>
>>61452803
its not a freestyle though you retard fuck, stop making excuses for your "to the" god
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.