[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me why /mu/ likes this guy? >worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 300x300.jpg (41 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
41 KB, 450x300
Can someone explain to me why /mu/ likes this guy?

>worst fucking falsetto of the 21st century next to that Bloc Party guy and Kevin Parker
>unremarkable yuppie folk bullshit
>post-breakup high-school poetry with like 3 or 4 examples of good lyricism throughout his entire career
>Made one of the worst 80s revivalist songs of a decade of bad 80s revivalist songs
>worst fanbase since MCR
>sleepy, unengaging melodies and milquetoast atmospheres
>best thing he did was collaborate with Kanye West

I'm just lost guys
>>
>>61448520
>opinion
>opinion
>opinion
>>
is that bong iver?

I for one am sick of dudes doing the falsetto voice on soulful tracks.
>>
bon iver is what girls listen to when they want to run around in the woods menstruating
>>
>>61448520
/mu/ really liked his first stuff back when people were still jerking off to Antlers Hospice. Then he got way more popular and had that song in Twilight so now its cool to hate him again.
>>
>>61448520
cant disagree with anything you said.
>>
because his music sounds good to my earholes
>>
>>61448520
Bon iver is great. Fuck off
>>
>>61448520
>Made one of the worst 80s revivalist songs
Are you talking about Beth/Rest?
>>
>>61448520
For Emma and blood bank are p great. S/t is meh
>>
>>61449980
Haven't listened to the other eps though
>>
>>61448520
he is pretty good, and your reasons are shit.
>>
>>61450048
I love u julian
>>
>>61450048
How's Strokes VI coming along, Julian?
>>
I dare you to record an album as good as Emma with a Macbook and an SM57 in a cabin while you have mono
>>
>>61450133
Why would I do that in the first place.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.