[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else here go through a pop punk phase where you listened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Did anyone else here go through a pop punk phase where you listened to nothing but Green Day, The Offspring and Blink-182?
>>
No. I've never gone through phases, really. I find new music that I like, but I keep loving and listening to my old music.
>>
I was this close, considering SSBM music videos always played Green Day/Blink-182/nu metal bullshit.
>>
I only listened to Green Day out of the three
but the phase was so intense I listened to nothing but Green Day for over a year
nothing else just seemed appealing to me
I'd lie down for hours listening to my favourite songs from their entire discography imagining it was actually me playing them with my band consisting of my friends at a huge fucking show
those were dark times
>>
>>61447669
Yeah, but I listened to Green Day, Simple Plan, and Good Charlotte
>>
i liked hell song by sum 41 and that's it really
>>
>>61447669
american idiot is my favourite album of all time i am 21 ama
>>
>>61447669
When I first got into Punk when I was around 15, I thought Green Day was the best band ever
>>
>>61448581
That was me but in the 5th grade
>>
>>61448481
I own that shit on vinyl man green day fans stand up!
>>
Yeah I used to love that song about fucking a dog in the ass or something
>>
I still like them. For me music must mainly be fun. Doesnt matter if it is obscure or famous, edgy or deep, funny or serious, influential or bland. When I like it I like it.
>>
without a doubt
>>
i love pop punk and I'm 34. I'm too old to pigeonhole these day, but I prefer dickies/ramones/afi/nofx/nfg/...
>>
>>61447760
I'm pretty sure most of us did this at some point with a band when we were younger. I used to pretend I was in pavement so fucking hard.
>>
Sum 41 Green day Blink 182 here.

Also, why the fuck do people think Skiba is better than Tom?

https://youtu.be/rltjjUtaBRg?t=4m17s

Listen to this asshole, he sounds retarded signing reckless abandon

https://youtu.be/M1ElScWJzP0?t=1m48s

Now listen to Tom's audio of Reckless abandon

Who is better?
>>
>>61450670

you would have been 10 years old in 1990, stop thinking you're old
>>
>>61447669
When i was 12 kek
>>
I love pop-punk. It reminds me of being really young, when that was all my older sister listened to and I didn't have squat to worry about in the world.
>>
>>61450804
thank you anon
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.