[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHRIS BROWN AT IT AGAIN http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/02/chris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 0102-alleged-injury-akm-8.jpg (111 KB, 718x559) Image search: [Google]
0102-alleged-injury-akm-8.jpg
111 KB, 718x559
CHRIS BROWN AT IT AGAIN
http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/02/chris-brown-punch-woman-vegas-cops/
>Chris Brown is at the center of a battery investigation after a woman claims the singer punched her in the face.
The alleged victim tells us she was at a private party in Brown's suite at the Palms Hotel in Vegas early Saturday morning. She says was able to get her cellphone into the suite without his security noticing and when she took a pic of the singer, he went off, yelling at her and punching her once in her right eye.
The alleged victim, whose name is Liziane Gutierrez (we're only identifying at her request) says she left the party and called the cops a few hours later but was not taken to the hospital.
Law enforcement tells us they're currently investigating the incident and Chris is the suspect.
We've reached out to Chris' rep and lawyer ... so far, no word back.
>>
>>61446561
>able to get her cellphone into the suite without his security noticing and when she took a pic of the singer, he went off, yelling at her and punching her once in her right eye.
asked for it to be honest

>/mu/ - Celebrity Gossip
>>
>>61446561
>REQUESTING TO BE IDENTIFIED
Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>61446561
>>61446561
I knew some people that knew him when he was growing up in Chesapeake, va..He was a pussy then apparently.
>>
>>61446561
That Chris sure loves his beats by dr. Dre
>>
>>61446561
>blacks
>respecting women
pick one
>>
HE
>>
DINDU
>>
MEME
>>
MUFFINS
>>
come on, he's a good guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IajZTuxdv3Q
>>
>>61446693
+1
>>
>>61446561
i think she deserved that
>>
>>61446693
but das rasis! we cant acknowledge that!!
>>
>>61446590
this

no one would give a fuck if she didnt have a vagina
>>
>>61446585
>Chris Brown
>Rapper

Wot
>>
>>61447082
when has not knowing anything stopped /pol/
>>
>>61446590

This post proving /mu/ is the most SJW sick board on 4chan

>le people of colour can do no wrong!!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.