[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gorillaz Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 280x2844) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 280x2844
>Best song
>Best album
>Will LP4 be GOAT or shite
>>
File: noodle.jpg (65 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
noodle.jpg
65 KB, 426x640
noodle is my gf
>>
>>61446110
I've always really liked 5/4, but it feels like people overlook it.
>>
LP4 was The Fall...

C'mon!
>>
>>61446110
>LP4

the fall = lp4
>>
>>61446175
Fun fact, it was originally meant to be a single instead of 19-2000
>>
>>61446216
>>61446245
Afraid not m8s, doesnt count as one, just like the B-Side albums dont count
The Fall is essentially a B-Side/demo album
>>
>>61446260
Annnnd there was supposed to be a music video, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 220x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 220x221
http://youtu.be/aCGmHdJIQMY

How bout favorite remix?
Here's mine
>>
>>61446390
Yeah the storyboard was made for it and everything
Someone actually made their own version of the M/V using the storyboard as a blueprint, its pretty good

http://www.newgrounds.com/projects/movies/652126/preview/filetype/1
>>
>>61446638
Thanks for the link anon.
>>
>>61446308

it was a 43 minute collection of songs that came out on major labels, recorded during a given time span, conceptually informed by the travelling of the americas.

they were not b sides at all, and when released through the gorillaz website, it was announced with the following quote: "Gorillaz latest album 'The Fall' is out for sale!"

can you indicate any reason why the artist himself would consider it a package of demos / b-sides instead of an album? it seems like a fucking album to me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.