[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True NS Minimal Synth Post-Punk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: rainbow-swastika-2-spx-sinjun.jpg (255 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
rainbow-swastika-2-spx-sinjun.jpg
255 KB, 666x666
Now, here's something groovy.

A curious British obscurity who called themselves The Final Sound. In their heydey, they played Nazi minimal synth post-Punk with a palpable New Wave influence, a sound which should've come to the forefront of the scene. This might be what disco would've sounded like had the Axis won the War.

Despite three different women fronting the band, only Steve X would be the one putting his voice to record. They allegedly produced one demo which has yet to surface.

At any rate, here's The Final Sound:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HdmsWZGAQI
>>
Above the Ruins was Tony Wakeford's post-Punk band before forming Sol Invictus and dropping out of politics entirely. The melodies certainly do more for the music than Wakeford's tuneless, off-key singing; would've done more justice had he practiced more before hitting the studio. Even so, the song is one of this project's best recorded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L2dCw6W4NM
>>
>>61443592
This is actually pretty groovy. Is this the only song that they have online?
>>
>>61444145
According to unitedskins, they released one demo, but it has never surfaced anywhere than apparently at the offices of the National Front.

I'd be willing to get a working copy of the band's demo, but I doubt anyone would be willing to fork anything over.
>>
Hmm, kinda neat OP
>>
Pretty neat, I'd be interested in hearing more
I'm not entirely sure where the Nazi influence comes into play though
>>
>>61445756
Until some National Front member leaks the demo, we won't be hearing anything else these folks produced.
>>
>>61443592
edgelords fuck off and grow up
>>
are there any other good, modern minimal wave acts?
>>
>>61448329
Not that I know of.

>>61447839
>>>/tumblr/
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.