[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Niggas On The Moon is Death Grips best release conceptually and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 620566fc.jpg (40 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
620566fc.jpg
40 KB, 720x720
Niggas On The Moon is Death Grips best release conceptually and sonically, and you know it. The way Zach weaves together the intricate rhythms is unlike anything they have done in previous ventures, MC Rides lyrics are the most abstract and incoherent as they've ever been and the way they implore Bjork samples on every song is simply genius.
>>
ok
>>
>>61443437

It is

I'm hoping Bottomless Pit tops it

Probably won't
>>
>>61443437
I don't think anyone disagrees f͏͏a͏͏m

previous threads about this have all reached to the same conclusion
>>
it's the most tryhard avant death grips record which makes it my favorite of them. it's not wankery, not even dadaism, just minimalistic improvisation that aims to sound witty with some kind of super "ironic" message behind it.
we need a lot more shameless tryhard avant music, i'm serious.
>>
Haven't been on this board in months and this is the first thread I see. Fucking unbelievable people still talk about this band.
>>
>>61444400
hater
>>
>>61444523
More like it's embarrassing that it seems like 80% of this board still listens to the same ~200 albums and that's it, with no real knowledge of anything at all.

See you losers in July.
>>
File: epic meme frog.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
epic meme frog.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>61444549
au revoir /v/eddit
>>
>>61444594
https://www.reddit.com/r/deathgrips
>>
>>61444616
https://www.reddit.com/register
>>
>>61444632
No thanks, internet nerd.
>>
>>61444664
damn..
>>
>>61443437
I agree, but still prefer Government Plates
>>
>>61444400
I really don't think there's anything wrong with Death Grips, but frankly I understand why you feel this way. The memes are unbearable at this point.
>>
six 4s and BP drops
>>
>>61444372
agree
>>
>>61443437
this is the only patrician dg album
>>
>>61444549
no one cares
>>
>see memes all over
>every fucking meme ever made from these guys
>put off listening to them for the longest time
>finally listen to Money Store
>love it
I'm actually stunned I like it as much as I do. I keep putting off listening to the rest of their albums, though.
>>
>>61447330
exmilitary is their best tho
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.