[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's discuss vaporwave.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: a3082014952_10.jpg (218 KB, 1199x1200) Image search: [Google]
a3082014952_10.jpg
218 KB, 1199x1200
Let's discuss vaporwave.
>>
File: Hey O.jpg (207 KB, 816x1222) Image search: [Google]
Hey O.jpg
207 KB, 816x1222
Discuss these dubs
>>
>>61442697
Discuss your failure
>>
It all sounds the same
>>
>>61442670
Chris Ott discusses Vaporwave. Always relevant:

https://youtu.be/mRIWmvvHQAw
>>
good thread
>>
>>61442920
ikr
>>
we ran this shit into the ground in 2013-2014
>>
I still don't even really know what vapourwave is
>>
File: 0UsFpAC.jpg (71 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
0UsFpAC.jpg
71 KB, 500x389
eh it was alright. dead now tho
>>
>>61442670
TFW used to enjoy it but now its just a meme
>>
Music
>>
Anyone got a song they'd think sound nice as vaporwave? I've made a few but I'm having a hard time finding a good new song.
>>
>>61443391
No offense but if you can't find your own samples you shouldn't be making vaporwave. To be a vaporwave artist is to take on a very much curatorial role to repurpose something and create something new out of what already exists. To ask others to find this stuff for you defeats the object. You wouldn't find a hip hop producer asking what to sample, you'd find him in the record shops crate-digging, looking for a hidden gem.
>>
>>61443529
I more of meant that as in "I've been swampted with work recently, and I haven't gotten the chance to look around/ heard anything good recently"

If you want to here what I've made, these are the two better ones.

And the Senators Elected Wine -https://soundcloud.com/thegoldenfluzzlebuff/topofthewrld-and-the-senators-elected-wine

13 Banks on the 7th Side of the Palatinate Hill - https://soundcloud.com/thegoldenfluzzlebuff/13-banks-on-the-3rd-side-of-the-palatinate-hill
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.