[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw born in a shitty 3rd world country, so no famous bands/artists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>tfw born in a shitty 3rd world country, so no famous bands/artists are going to play here live, and the local music scene is shit
>>
you should raise money to get a good band to come.
>>
File: 1442278852676.jpg (172 KB, 1274x1001) Image search: [Google]
1442278852676.jpg
172 KB, 1274x1001
>>61441520
>tfw born in a great 1st world country, but small and far from everywhere enough so none of my favourite bands/artists are never going to play here
>and the local music scene is only hardcore punk basically
>>
File: 1445578594004.png (6 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
1445578594004.png
6 KB, 343x543
>He doesn't make his own music
>>
>>61441520
I feel you OP, i live in chile and all the good bands that come play in shitty $pon$ored as fuck gigs. I'm still waiting for Car Seat Headrest to come :c
>>
Where?
>>
>>61441520
Same here OP
>>
>>61441588
why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>61441520
Seeing live shows is for people who only like music to dance around to. Not real music fans.
>>
>>61441852
Argentina here, yeah, and the local music scene are bands trying to sound like indie bands from 2007 and some decent stoner rock and dream pop bandwagoners.
>>
live music is shit anyway, unless its acoustic and in a very small venue
its just the stuff youve already heard on the album but way too loud with worse sound quality, not performed as well or even at the right speed half the time and you have to stand up
>>
>>61442652
And sometimes the artists plays really loud for no fucking reason more than "hEy GuYS THE YOU'RE GONNna gEt Deaf GimmiCk! LoudEST bAND In Da Worlld!"
>>
>tfw born near Chicago
fuck all of you :^)
>>
Same here,
Sadly I think I'm getting used to it.
I play in several bands so try to make the local scene not so shitty but apart from that I've even asked myself if it's worth going to shows for the same things anons mentioned before.
>>
>>61442540
Exactly! It's the same in chile, but until recently its beggining to sound 2010ish... I still hate it because lyrics are really bad and it still sounds like a lot of bands from the US but worse
>>
Can you tell us where, op?

Being from Brazil I used to think like this until I met Juçara Marçal
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.