[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who invited this bitch to the party? All she does is walk around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: alessia-cara.jpg (80 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
alessia-cara.jpg
80 KB, 529x529
Who invited this bitch to the party? All she does is walk around and complain.
>>
>tfw when your pop songs are basically /mu/ greentext stories
>>
File: Shitmmem.jpg (55 KB, 671x673) Image search: [Google]
Shitmmem.jpg
55 KB, 671x673
>>61440202
>>
>>61440202
You just know...
>>
>>61440118
All of these thoughts are definitely in her head.

She's sitting in the corner not talking to anyone obviously like do you even loner bro?
>>
File: time to end them.gif (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
time to end them.gif
100 KB, 500x500
>>61440118
Normies will pay for falsely appropriating and memeifying our strife.

They're all going to pay.
>>
>>61440118
Fuckin normie. You're at a PARTY only because your FRIENDS invited you? This is the only song I skip when I listen to pop radio.
>>
>>61440118
I'm not the only one who noticed that this song samples Portishead's Glory Box?
Maybe that's why I think it's a semi-decent song
>>
>>61444279
they both sample an old isaac hayes song

cara is sexy, she can get it
>>
>>61443818
We memeify our own strife though, maybe if we respected ourselves we wouldn't meme others smdh
>>
>>61444332
>they both sample an old isaac hayes song
Damn, did not know that...
>>
hey, she brought glory box to radio, i can forgive it

even if it apes royals kind of insofar as this girl being super full of herself
>>
>>61444402
who do you think the black moses sounding mfer on the track is?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.