[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the funniest rapper in your opinion? recommend me funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: cannibalism.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
cannibalism.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
what is the funniest rapper in your opinion?

recommend me funny rap albums
>>
>The Pharcyde - Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde
>Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique
>Danger Doom - The Mouse And The Mask
>Eminem - The Slim Shady LP
>Open Mic Eagle - Dark Comedy
>>
>>61438649
the only thing funny about rap is that people pretend to like it
>>
>>61438715
>Open Mike Egle
yea and if we are at it, Busdriver has some pretty funny shit too
>>
pink guy
>>
>>61438777
oh OP said albums,
Busdriver - Perfect Hair
and maybe check out Kool A.D. although his type of humor is special
Kool A.D. - 63
>>
>>61438826
how's 63 compared to 51?
>>
i think Kanye West is pretty funny.

Yeezus is a really fun listen
>>
>>61438808
This was actually surprisingly good, and I hate that it is.
>>
Gangsta Fag
>>
>>61438847
It's the most similar one to 51. I like 63 a bit more though to be honest, it has a bigger variety of abstract beats and just great features (and still just as jazzy). Word O.K. is good too, but just misses this kinda messy/lazy Kool A.D. style.
>>
>>61438870
Actually this, I was wondering why I liked Yeezus so much. Its just a really fun album, people take Kayne too seriously
>>
>>61438826
While we're at Kool A.D., I think it's always safe to mention Das Racist when it comes to funny rap. Das Racist - Sit Down, Man is probably their best..
>>
File: wut.jpg (12 KB, 247x239) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
12 KB, 247x239
>>61438715
>tfw only now I realize Open Mike Eagle's name means "open mic" as in "open microphone"
I'm dumb as fuck
>>
>>61438921
Anthony Fantano and Joji know each other irl
Did u know this?
>>
File: Themselves - 2003 - Them.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Themselves - 2003 - Them.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
This album is funny.
>>
>>61438649
All of them.
Rap is a joke genre
>>
here mostly to agree with Das Racist and Kool AD

these are all funny for different reasons and I'm not claiming they're all equally funny:

Danny Brown
Four Owls
Rhyme Asylum
Homeboy Sandman
The Uncluded
Slick Rick
Afroman

& I'll close with Serengeti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqrtoFWglMY
>>
>>61439260
while we're here, cLOUDDEAD, Greenthink, and Stuffed Animals are all anticon projects that are pretty damn funny

It's a shame that doseone is so uncool
>>
>>61439302
ahh danny of course yes.
>>
Small Penis XD
>>
File: cover.jpg (320 KB, 944x950) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
320 KB, 944x950
this albums is fucking funny

>-<
>>
>>61439241
All of the YouTube meme queens know each other irl and live in NYC.
>>
>>
>>61439328
Clouddead is fucking atrocious.
>>
>>61438649

now that i think about it, i don't think he actually has the best teeth in the game. whoever gave him that titled must have been trolling.
>>
The College Dropout
>>
>>61438649
I really like the over the top lyrics on Mista Thug Isolation. Ugly mane is pretty funny on that album.
>>
File: dunkey - dunkey.jpg (119 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
dunkey - dunkey.jpg
119 KB, 700x700
>>
Definitely The Bizarre Ride II by The Pharcyde.

all i remember is some line about if someone can admit they have aids then fuck it I have herpes
>>
File: run the jewels.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
run the jewels.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
A lot of the time, when they are not being political and shit, Run the Jewels is pretty funny

Also, Injury Reserve
>>
>>61438649
for actually funny rap, listen to lil dicky. he's actually funny and okay f, sorry ya'll are shitty fantanodrones
>>
>>61441130
He's skilled as fuck, every once in a while he can get a chuckle from me, but his jokes are lame reddit shit like "hey rap guys, don't get mad at me for being upper class and white in the rap game, I'm totally making fun of myself, look how much of a clown I am" faggot shit
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.