[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you pronounce: Kanye West has fallen off and even if the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
How do you pronounce: Kanye West has fallen off and even if the real teaser was the first 25 seconds he is too late on hopping on the vaporwave bandwagon. If he goes trap its shit. If he goes vaporwave its shit. He's a t-shirt salesman now.
>>
you seem to be assblasted about it
>>
>>61434221
literally who?
>>
What are you talking about?
Post the link.
>>
>>61436299
Kanye's new song, it's pretty much a trap diss track if you haven't heard it.
>>
>>61434221
Kanye had an album ready for relase in summer 2015, but scrapped it when he heard TPAB. Discuss.
>>
>>61436352
kek
>>
>>61436342

No it's a track full of buzzwords made by a once passionate musician and producer who has been reduced to a meme with one of the easiest lives possible in america.

He's done.
>>
>>61436352
discuss your lack of citation or lack of facts or lack of knowledge or did you read that on a blog post
>>
>>61436536
I made it up. Discuss the theory.
>>
>>61436433
I wasn't saying good things about the song. A trap diss track is basically going against everyting Kanye once stood for.
>>
>>61436580
he wouldn't of scrapped an entire album because of another thats not how it works dipshit.
>>
>>61436409
I listened to that.
This is the only track I like.

https://nachopicasso.bandcamp.com/track/dmt-feat-thaddeus-david
>>
Good golly. This is what happens when you don't focus on doin your own shit and look around to much at everyone else. Fucking trap? A jumpman clone with a shitty beat on top of that?
At his point it's like trying to climb the highest when you're looking down the entire time.
After how Yeezus broke grounds for a mainstream artist like him, I'm really disappointed in this. Yeezy Yeezy Yeezy needs a fucking break from music until he decides that's his main focus again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.