[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't people like Justin Bieber?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: bieber gif.gif (851 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bieber gif.gif
851 KB, 500x281
Why does he have so many haters? He's wonderful and has actual talent and can sing! He's more famous than you! Why do you dislike him so much? Because he is more famous than you?
>>
Uninteresting pop music tbf (to be frank)
>>
>>61431008
But all pop music is similar (eg. Katy Perry). Why just hate Bieber?
>>
He's just a whore of the music industry. You might as well hate a vocaloid. What's the point?
>>
>>61430982
I don't see much hate on /mu/. Mostly, we don't think about him at all.
>>
>>61431024
I don't solely hate Bieber
>>
>>61431024
I don't just dislike Bieber, I dislike uninteresting pop music artists including him. Tbh I don't really care about them that much to say I hate them, but I guess a reason for hating him and not others is that he's a total asshole. I know that doesn't influence our opinion of his music (Or at least it shouldn't), but more reason for disliking him as a person.
>>
>>61431053
>>61431057
>>61431061
This sums it up
>>
>>61430982
For the same reason people hate Coldplay, the new Arctic Monkeys, The Black Eyed Peas, Muse...

Because they're told to. Then, when the consensus is established, they're pretty much nothing you can do, no matter if the artist/band is actually good or not.
>>
>>61430982
Because I don't like his music.

Where are u Now or whatever, is pretty cool though
>>
>>61431087
>Let's get retarded (hey!)
>Let's get retarded (ha!)

I may have to give the BEP another chance if they were willing to piss off the powerful retard lobby.
>>
>>61431087
Are any of those artists good though? I can only really judge Arctic Monkeys and Coldplay (I really dislike Muse based on five songs, but that's not enough to form an opinion). I used to be such a big fan of both those bands I've seen each of them live. Coldplay were fun, but I've moved on from their music bc it feels too inoffensive. Arcitc Monkeys I have the same problem with, except they give off this vibe that they're really edgy in their live shows but it just falls flat. Only songs that went well were early songs, which they barely played, opting instead for shitty songs from AM which nobody enjoyed in a live context.
>>
Purpose was a good album. The song he did with travis scott was really good. I'm a belieber.
>>
>>61431161
so contrary brah
>>
>>61431169
I haven't read anything in the thread I just saw the OP post and felt like throwing in my 2 cents
>>
>>61431183
pretty good 2 cents bro :)
>>
>>61431197
Cool trip bro you sure seem important
>>
>>61431215
:)
>>
>>61430982
i can sing all the same songs as him. thats not a difficult vocal range. whats his talent?
>>
>>61430982
Because everything you said in support of him is a lie and there are people out there who are as dumb as you who believe the utter shit you just spewed everywhere.
>>
>>61431087
You're fucking retarded. You defend the shit, because you're told to. The people who aren't buying into that shit are your superiors and you should be sucking their dicks, turd.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.