[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my friend on facebook posted this can we redo it but with good music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
my friend on facebook posted this

can we redo it but with good music?
>>
no we can't because no one on /mu/ listens to good music
>>
which band's songs are these?
>>
>>61427962
21 pilots
>>
Honestly I kinda like that album
>>
>>61427932
Why do normies abhor ever thinking too much?
It's always about emotional repression and escapism with these people
>>
the dark side of the moon for all of them
>>
>>61427932
ohio here, I was one of the first ~100 or so twenty one pilots fans and it's a shame that they've become what they have
>>
it's a good enough album desu

shame their newest one is complete trash
>>
>>61428030
I hate blurryface but vessel is an excellent album
>>
>>61428054
Same bro. Blurryface ruined them
>>
>>61428003
Holy shit instead of rap-rock its rap-indierock

this is literally the worst music i have ever heard.
>>
>>61428106
And im from columbus too goddamnit i want to die now
>>
>>61428106
This shit needs to go back to Tumblr where it belongs.
>>
>>61428095
I know. It's poppy overproduced garbage. I hate to say this but it's the fans fault. Prior to blurry most of their fans were part of the alternative crowd, but blurryface appealed to the "emo" 14 year old crowd that liked FOB and P!ATD, so they attracted fans like that
>>
>>61428132
Pretty much. If they had gotten signed to literally any other label this might not have happened.
>>
>>61428148
It's a shame. I was excited for Blurryface expecting something like vessel regional or self titled but the minute they released a single I knew something was wrong. I saw them twice prior to blurryface and I definitely wont be seeing them again
>>
>>61428106
oh my god this is so fucking bad
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.