[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys use to listen to music on the go? Google play's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1384301213527.jpg (95 KB, 672x657) Image search: [Google]
1384301213527.jpg
95 KB, 672x657
What do you guys use to listen to music on the go?

Google play's music app doesn't even work, are there any other free alternatives?
>>
>modern day Helen of Troy

What the fuck?
>>
I remember when lil debbie was a top qt, then she went full plastic bimbo
>>
>>61425518
are you saying that the comparison is absurd or that you don't get it?

obviously it's meant as a hyperbole
>>
>>61425582
Both.
>>
Plex
-stream every song you have, no limitations
-apps for ios and android
-can also stream movies and tv
>>
I use Shuttle, but it's garbage. I hate the interface. Shitty thing is that there are no Android media players with decent interfaces, and they all manage to fuck up my collection somehow.

I miss my Zune HD.
>>
>>61425797

this

but their options for organizing playlists are pretty barebones, make playlists locally on plex web and they dont sync with mobile. i already run a plex server so i do it for convenience but it still needs some work.
>>
>>61426176

ah and of course, there's plex pass but i dont want to pay for shit that should already be there tbhfambam
>>
i put music on my phone because my data cap is far far far too small to even consider streaming
>>
>>61425479
I miss the old Lastfm
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
I just use Shuttle
>>
>>61425479
Have an Ipod classic in the car and have a few albums downloaded on my phone
>>
>>61426133
Poweramp.
Unfortunately Poweramp doesn't do too well with .cue files
>>
>>61425479
Use Youtube
>>
god damn i forgot how hot lil debbie is
>>
>>61427106
was
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.