[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sgt Pepper would have been better if ithey included "It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image-1.jpg (125 KB, 597x588) Image search: [Google]
image-1.jpg
125 KB, 597x588
Sgt Pepper would have been better if ithey included "It's All Too Much", Magical Mystery Tour would have been better if it included "It's Only a Northern Song", the White Album would have been better if it included "Not Guilty", Let It Be would have been better if it had included "Isn't It a Pity", and Abbey Road would have been better if "All Things Must Pass" was the final track, sort of like an encore after "The End".
>>
>>61424010
Abbey Road would've been better if they took out Her Majesty

Or put it between Mean Mr. Mustard and Polythene Pam
>>
>>61424010
They'd have been a better band altogether if they let George have more input and more songs on each album
>>
If shit was different, things would be better. No shit
>>
>>61424159
This thread would've been better if you'd been aborted.
>>
>>61424010
mystery tour is one of the worst rock albums ever made.
>>
>>61424010

MMT would be better if it had ALL TOGETHER NOW, ITS ALL TOO MUCH, ACROSS THE UNIVERSE (studio version), ONLY A NORTHERN SONG, and YOU KNOW MY NAME (LOOK UP NUMBER)
>>
>>61424222
You are such a piece of shit for bad mouthing the single greatest psychedelic album ever made, fuck you, dude
>>
Let it be would have been better w/o let it be on it.
>>
File: 1363739638937.png (38 KB, 851x788) Image search: [Google]
1363739638937.png
38 KB, 851x788
>>61424323
>>
>>61424388
Let It Be would be better in the trash
>>
>>61424402

That comic is talking about the Beatles in general, I'm talking about magical mystery tour, shitberg
>>
>>61424323
For its time, yeah.
>>
>>61424010
Actually I think Northern Song and It's All Too Much would've been better on Pepper, But I agree w/you about Not Guilty being on The White Album. Also Sour Milk Sea should also have been included on either The White Album, or Abbey Road. I have to also agree with you about Isn't It a Pity, and All Things Must Pass, especially since they were originally part of the aborted "Get Back" sessions" Yeah, ending Abbey Road w/All Things Must Pass would make for a very interesting album.

>>61424118
This person knows their recording sessions, and proper sequencing.

>>61424149
Damn straight!

>>61424222
I don't care if you got trips. Go die!
>>
>>61424459
Northern song and all too much are way too weird and rock-ish for Sgt pepper's music hall theme, wouldn't work
>>
>>61424291
Those songs were written in 1968.
>>
>>61424431
of all time, it doesn't get any more mind expanding than MMT. if you don't believe me youre not experienced
>>
The Beatles wouldve been better if they were just a backing band for Paul.
>>
>>61424513
No, they weren't.
>>
>>61424405
It would've been better if Phil Spector hadn't ruined it.

Anyway, I think Get Back was a much better album.
>>
"Okay guys, this is it, the end of the band, how can we end it correctly?"

"What about my song All Things Must Pass? Like, also bands like us must pass"

"Hmmm, good idea, but no, we're going for The End"
>>
>>61424459
>>61424010
her majesty is the perfect career ender for the beatles, that even after the big "goodbye song" theres a little ditty there to remind you that its just rock music and you should stop taking it so fucking seriously
>>
>>61424564
While I don't like how he mixed Let It Be, there's something about his mix for Get Back that completely sells it for me. I love the little vocal clips he added to it
>>
>>61424564
Why do people refer it as "Get Back"? Yeah, it was the original name for the project, but it couldn't be. It's Let It Be Naked and that's it, don't push it
>>
>>61424608
get back is the live album they were originally going for
>>
>want to get back to roots and make more conventional music
>name he album get back
>after that failed, give up and leave the album be
>name the album let it be
damn...
>>
>>61424606
While I agree with you, I was talking about the album, Get Back, and not the song.
>>
>>61424632
Get Back was the original name for the album, cause they wanted to "get back" to the band's roots, classic rock, but Phil Spector released it as Let It Be
>>
>>61424666
Yeah me too. I meant, I dislike how he mixed the Let It Be album, but I'm completely sold on his mix for the Get Back song. Everything else had too much production.

In saying that, I didn't like the Let It Be Naked project. Maybe the songs in general just didn't work under that album. They weren't really Beatles-y, they felt like solo songs at that point
>>
>>61424694
Yes I know, but they were also planning on releasing an album called 'get back' which was going to be their live album before the idea was scrapped
>>
>>61424608
Get Back was the original name of the project, the film, and even the album.

There were even working mock up covers for the album where the name Get Back was used as the title. The cover was an updated version of Please Please Me. Of course the album never got released, and only appeared in bootleg form, and the photo from said cover got used on the "Blue" and "Red" compilation albums. Let It Be Naked was a big disappointment to many fans, as we were expecting (Finally) a legitimate version of Get Back. Just Paul making more money off the name, and putting out how HE wanted the album to be presented.
>>
>>61424725
I was disappointed w/Let It Be Naked as well. I was hoping for a legitimate release of Get Back.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.