[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are Jimi Hendrix's best live albums? i've already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1441478729060.jpg (35 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
1441478729060.jpg
35 KB, 500x331
what are Jimi Hendrix's best live albums? i've already got Band of Gypsys, Live at Winterland, and Live at Woodstock.
>>
>>61423668
Live in Berkeley
>>
Live at Monterey Pop is excellent.
>>
Woodstock as a concert is insanely overhyped. The only performance that lives up to the legend is Sly and the Family Stone's.
>>
>>61423860
i mean its not really hyped because of the quality of the performances
>>
anyone heard the new Atlanta Pop Festival album released in 2015?
>>
>>61423668
hold on, lemme see if i can find the links .. . .
>>
>>61424819
here ya go: http://www.panicstream.net/vault/jimi-hendrix-experience-1091969-stockholmsweden/
>>
>>61424852
thanks anon
>>
Can anyone recommend me anything similar to hendrix's chiller shit where he doesn't just shred, like hey joe?
>>
>>61426114
sorry, pal, but jimi dont shred.
wut you on about?
>>
Live at monterey is a great one
>>
>>61426213
you're telling me stuff like purple haze and all along the watchtower ISN'T shredding?
>>
>>61426114
castles made of sand
little wing
may this be love
third stone from the sun
are you experienced
if 6 was 9
>>
>>61424852
anyone care to share a live album?
>>
>>61426114
The Wind Cries Mary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9c2NbpUjNk
>>
>>61423668
I haven't heard many bad ones to be honest. the few I heard I have a hard time recommending are the last few up to near the time of his death, those had some kind of awful moments. other than that everything else is less flawed than his studio stuff.
>>
>>61426318
When most people (other guitarists) think of shredders they think of neo hackssical guitarists like Malmsteen who just play really fast.
Hendrix was very expressive and didn't just do it to show off.
>>
>>61426959
can download from the site
one of my favorites
just fucking banging
amphetamines, i guess
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.