[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the only authentic Nirvana album. Nevermind was a blatant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
This is the only authentic Nirvana album.

Nevermind was a blatant sell-out attempt (that succeeded).

In Utero was simply cashing in on Nevermind's success for heroin money.

Only on Bleach did Kurt show off the music he actually wanted to make (and it shows).
>>
>>61422184
>This is the only authentic Nirvana album.
Thanks for expanding on that baseless claim

>Nevermind was a blatant sell-out attempt
Kurt wanted to create an album that carried the pop dynamics of his favourite bands at the time such as REM, Pixies and The Beatles - "I had to write a pop song and release it on a single to prepare people for the next record. I wanted to write more songs like that." - Cobain discussing Sliver, the single that preceded Nevermind.

>In Utero was simply cashing in on Nevermind's success for heroin money.
Releasing a follow up to a successful album is cashing in now? Okay.

>Only on Bleach did Kurt show off the music he actually wanted to make
Ridiculous claim. As mentioned before, Cobain wanted to make a pop record and succeeded with Nevermind. With In Utero he wanted to make a more abrasive and raw, live sounding album and he succeeded.

8/10 for making me reply, now this meme needs to die. It's fucking pathetic.
>>
nirvana didn't even write their 3 best songs
>>
>>61422791
>nirvana didn't even write their 3 best songs
Which are
>>
>>61422812
jesus don't want me for a sunbeam, man who sold the world, where did you sleep last night

ofc
>>
>>61422883
Stop posting whenever
>>
you bleach spammers should kill yourselves, nobody finds this funny, nobody is really insulted by it either (just annoyed), and there are a lot funnier spam threads you could make instead.
>>
>>61422915
if you choose to take it as a slight against kurt's songwriting rather than a testament to his ability to inject fresh emotion into other ppl's songs that's your own problem :)

i'm objectively right tho fwiw
>>
>>61422184
Take your obvious bait elsewhere
>>
>>61422184
This will always be a forced and horribly unfunny meme.
>>
>>61422950
I took it as you having bad taste
>>
>>61422993
sounds like you're OBJECTIVELY WRONG :(

this is probably not an isolated incident, it's likely a condition you were born with. seek medical help
>>
>>61422184
>2016
listening to Nirvana

does your Mum know you're up this late
>>
File: 115412649.jpg (109 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
115412649.jpg
109 KB, 953x953
>>61422184
This is clearly the better 1989 grunge release.
Soundgarden never sold out either.
>>
>>61422947
>thinking good music is a meme or spam
>>>/b/
>>
>>61423205
They were the first to sign to a major though
>>
why do plebs think Bleach isn't their best? why don't they go back to reddit?
>>
>>61422184
Negative Creep and Papercuts are the only good tracks on this stinker of an album. Fucking edgy tweens trying and failing to be edgy by avoiding namedropping In Utero or Nevermind.

0/10 for making me reply
>>
>>61423345
3/10 reply tho
>>
>>61423345
>not liking Blew, About a Girl, Love Buzz, Mr. Moustache
oh so you're a pleb? okay
>>
>>61423205
>Soundgarden never sold out either.
BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME
>>
>>61423038
I don't even disagree with your opinion, you're just the fucking worst
>>
>>61423390
is a perfectly good song
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.