[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate Beats so much? The Solo 2 are good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: MH8W2.jpg (37 KB, 572x572) Image search: [Google]
MH8W2.jpg
37 KB, 572x572
Why do you guys hate Beats so much?

The Solo 2 are good
>>
>>61415245
I've never listened to a pair of Beats in my life but by all reports, the Solo 2 is a vast improvement on the sound quality of the original but still not great and grossly overpriced.

So the point being - why pay over the odds for inferior sound? Build quality is supposed to be pretty terrible too.
>>
>>61415523
>muh brand name
>>
File: 50cent_street-th[1].jpg (67 KB, 485x485) Image search: [Google]
50cent_street-th[1].jpg
67 KB, 485x485
>>61415615
>Streets by Fiddy
>>
>>61415245
Because even if the Solo 2 is an admittedly good pair of cans, the Beats brand name is tainted. When people think of Beats they think of overpriced headphones and horribly balanced audio on laptops.
>>
they're products with tons of overhead that's carried onto the price tag. instead of paying for design and production, you're also paying for their advertisement, be it traditional adspace or whatever the hell they pay to have celebs walk around with their headphones.
>>
>>61415745
No, thats what nerds on the internet think.
>>
>>61415245
Expensive and look like a plastic toy.
But this one not so much, still expensive tho.
>>
>>61415969
> nerds=people who give a shit or look into what they spend their money on
>>
>>61415245
they're gimmicky bullshit for people who want to look cool and fit in. their marketing strategy is waaay too aggressive with product placement and celebrity approval. it's obvious that the marketers went to a bunch of trouble to make them look trendy when they're not even that good and way too expensive yet a bunch of idiots still fell for it.
>>
>>61415245
It's never wise to pick a fight with people who know more about a subject than you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.