[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone was negative last night, but now that the smoke is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: kanye.jpg (792 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
792 KB, 1024x1024
Everyone was negative last night, but now that the smoke is cleared, I think we might have just witnessed the first sighting of the GOAT in a year.

The disses... Steve Harvey, Bill Cosby, Drake, Nike, Apple
A Travis Scott 3500 Sneak Diss
The brags... taking over shoes, taking over silicon valley

I think it's time we faced it. Kanye just invented executive trap.

https://soundcloud.com/kanyewest/facts-explicit
>>
>>>/r/hhh
>>
is this fuggen vaborwaf mane?
>>
>>61414397
dead link
>>
>>61414377
How the fuck is kanye "taking over silicon valley"?
>>
>>61414427
KTT / /r/hhh posters are delusional. Disregard.
>>
where is the 3500 diss
>>
>>>/ktt/
>>
>>61414377
>>61414453
Unaware. But srsly, what gives you the impression that hes taking over silicon valley?
>>
>>61414377
>taking over silicon valley

wot
>>
>>61414427
Him and Kim have made 10x what he made in his entire pre-Yeezus career by releasing games and emoji sets for iOS.

He talks about it in the song.

>>61414455
It's a possible sneak diss. 3500 is about a 3500 dollar coat kanye bought, kanye's topping it by talking about a 10k coat he bought.

I might be hearing things on that one, the rest I stand by though. This is overhated for a shitty freestyle he wrote on new years, and the dissing is fantastic.
>>
>executive trap

rofl
>>
I dont like this flow of his.
It sounds like hes trying to sound like someone else.
>>
>>61414377
>people criticising this when it was clearly put together in less than a day when he was waiting for the Kardashian nye party
>>
>>61415591
This sounds like Drake a lot
>>
>>61415862
This is why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiM5ARaexPE
>>
>>61414468
:cryfam:
>>
>>61414468
we oucchea
>>
fuck off ktt
>>
I think it's a great song as it keeps me informed about how much money Kanye has. Very important knowledge.
>>
>2020, I'ma run the whole election, yah!
>>
>>61415591

Because he is.
>>
He might be dissing a lot of things and bragging a lot, but the song still sounds like fucking garbage.
>>
Kanye without vulnerability or doubt is just another piece of shit glam rapper who sucks so bad at putting out original music that he has resorted to ripping beats off of more successful rappers he used to look down on so he can talk about how great his shoe label is.

Who gives a fuck about the music, right?
>>
>>61414377
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ToAZg2Ndd8
>>
>>61414377

>>>/trash/

This "songs" is fucking garbage.
>>
Kanye fell off hard like Lucifer. Arrogant still taking L's
>>
We can agree he has terrible flow, right?
>>
YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY
>>
Damn this is some coco-tier dogshit. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>61414377
This is so disappointing, I can't believe he made this. I mean I've heard Kanye feature on some real shit songs, but never has he done anything that sounds so trendy or uninspired.
>>
this track will obviously not be on swish since it's him rapping over a beat that has already been used and is also mastered quite lazely. i also had a kinda bad feeling about swish after the horrible all day and very mediocre only one (and all of the other small snippets were also quite bad). but yeezus was a quite unexpected album where he tried a lot of new things so i feel like he wouldnt just release a shitty trap album with the position he is in right now. kanye always tries something big and unexpected so there will definitly be some kind of twist to swish.
>>
>>61417686

Because he doesn't give a shit about music since he's making money off of his clothing line and Kim's family.

We're going to be stuck with trap shit for years.
>>
This is just something to keep the KTT fans entertained while he works on his next classic
>>
COUCHES COUCHES COUCHES
>>
>>61415591
CAL CHUCHESTA
>>
Besides all the Kanye shit... yall should check out my new single GREAT.. I would appreciate feedback. soundcloud.com/bossmangem
>>
>>61414377
>A Travis Scott 3500 Sneak Diss
pls explain
>>
>>61417981
wich one should i pick!!!
>>
>>61414377
Kanye may have invented executive trap but Bill Cosby didn't invent rape...
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 443x332
>discussion of "disses and brags" as to the merits of a track
>>
>>61417473
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ToAZg2Ndd8
lol
>>
I thought it was really good for a remix
>>
>>61414377
Where were you when you realized Lil B did a better Jumpman than yeezy
>>
You're fucking delusional, and the song is horrible, and Kanye writes like a fuckin' 4th grader.
>>
>>61417128

To add to this, why would dissing and bragging be a positive?
>>
File: YEEZY.gif (2 MB, 529x519) Image search: [Google]
YEEZY.gif
2 MB, 529x519
YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY
>>
are you fucking kidding me
>>
>>61418128
sorry senpai go back to twitter
>>
>>61414497
Jesus fuck man one coat for 10k?

I haven't spent 10k on clothes over the course of my lifetime.
>>
T HA TS MY BEST FRIEND THATS MY BEST FRIEND BIG OL BOOTY FROM TEXaS WHATS NEXT IS
>>
low tier, trite, metroboomin niggerdom
>>
>>61414377
what disses? i just heard more whining about nike and about how much money he has.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.