[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Happened to this cuck? He was the best thing that ever happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
What Happened to this cuck? He was the best thing that ever happened to post-2001 rap.
>>
>>61413686
Tina Fey stopped banging him and his music suffered for it.
>>
>>61413686
>white boy having an opinion on rap
>>
>>61414005

well thats not how that works
>>
Can anyone explain to me why this man gets so much hate? I genuinely don't understand what's wrong with his work.
>>
>>61414288

because hes a cringy little crybabby
>>
>>61414288
Eh, don't really know. Maybe because he comes off as a whiney pretentious rapper who has corny bars that appeal to white boys and girls and thinks he's rap's new messiah. He can flow tho, put together cohesive albums, and picks pretty layered and impressive production for pop rap.
>>
>>61413686

>He was the best thing that ever happened to post-2001 rap.

kek
>>61414005
>>
>>61414366
>He can flow tho, put together cohesive albums, and picks pretty layered and impressive production for pop rap.

That's all you need desu. And I can see why the lyrics may come off cringy for internet kids that have 'really refined taste in humor and pop culture' but they're really fun and clever for normies.
>>
>>61414651
>>61414366
>really fun and clever for normies
>glove love writes songs in support of white supremacist troll weev, founder of the Gay Nigger Association of America
so positive and normie.

He's just like earl sweatshirt, if you take enough xanax and cry enough, girls will fuck you and buy your records. At least earl can actually rap, this fuckboi opened for fucking wu-tang at SXSW in like 2011ish when I was there. He was trying to do a fucking wrote freestyle, but fucked it up and had to start over no less than 3 times. All the lines were trendhopper shit, and when he fucked up he made excuses cuz he was high. He finally ended on the cringey ass line,

"Odd Future? Wolfgang? I killed 'em all"

He's a whiny white kid with nothing to rap about, literally lil dicky with more melanin.
>>
>>61414723
>2011
>cherrypicking when gambino was wack

bti was a good album, he's a decent rapper but not fantastic, neither is he the pile of flaming shit that you're making him out to be
>>
>>61414989
>he's a decent rapper but not fantastic, neither is he the pile of flaming shit that you're making him out to be

Allow me to clarify. I am not omnipotent. I am sure he's done some good shows, however, every time I've seen him open he's been the single worst rapper I've ever seen live in terms of professionalism, finishing tracks, making it obvious freestyles aren't really "off the dome" etc.

That's just my opinion, and I haven't seen him in years, but I'd still rather listen to almost anything over him. That includes the worst odd future records, the worst young thug records, and even the worst hopsin records.

Every word that comes out of his mouth makes me want to punch shit.
>>
his annoying as fuck cringe worthy voice + lil-wayne-worshipping all over the place bars. Takes shots at rappers who are significantly better than him which usually seems like a cry for help/attention. His freestyles are nice tho.
>>
>>61413686
reddit: the rapper
>>
>>61414651
>desu
>normies

Faggot. No his bars are clever for white suburban kids and nerdy black dudes.
>>
>best thing that ever happened to post-2001 rap
>not Lil Ugly Mane
Lmao at your life
>>
He doesnt want to be a rapper anymore
>>
File: cover.jpg (70 KB, 984x720) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
70 KB, 984x720
>>
>>61413686
Gambino is a faggot who got pissed off because he caught a bunch of shit for being "soft" and born wealthy claimed he hated the "politics of the rap game" left to focus on his career as an "actor" went and did a shit movie aka the Lazarus effect
>gambino the last air bender left the rap game when it needed him the most
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.