[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is perhaps the greatest achievement in human history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: sports-30.jpg (396 KB, 1422x1411) Image search: [Google]
sports-30.jpg
396 KB, 1422x1411
This is perhaps the greatest achievement in human history
>>
that's not Fore! though.
>>
>>61411956
Fore! is their most accomplished album though
>>
Huey this is perfection this album is from GOD
I believe the LORD to enjoy this record on many occasions
>>
hey Jesus dude its fuckin Huey Lewis dude Jesus you gotta see this shit
>>
Yeah but it's too bad HL&TN were huge butthurt liberals. They actually offered one of their songs to the Dukakis campaign for an official "campaign theme" but it was rejected for not being rocking enough.
>>
>>61411956
I LOVE HUGHY
>>
oh shit man John fucking Huey Lewis and the News oh my GOD this is beautiful
hey ELIJAH MOSES check this out
>>
hey JESUS this dude Huey Lewis and News fuckin rock
>>
>>61412003
All those New Wave groups were butthurt anti-Reagan liberals senpai.
>>
JESUS this record is truly an act of GOD
it`s like the Sistine Chapel that Michael Angelo painted
Huey Lewis and the News are the greatest band of the 20th century
hey ELIJAH and JESUS, we gotta smoke a bowl
>>
>>61411956
All i know about this album is futurama saying it didn't age well
>>
hey MOSES what you guys listening to, oh shit is Huey Lewis and the News hey Isaac check this shit out and bring some weed
>>
oh dude ABRAHAM this record Sports by Huey Lewis and The News
this is of the LORD thy GOD
and thus is a miracle of the spirit of GOD
>>
also I like Huey Lewis and the News
greatest band ever
even the Beatles agree with that statement
also these fellows seem to have weed hey ABE give me a few hits
>>
hey METHUSELAH Huey Lewis and the News are playing we gotta go to that concert get the weed
>>
I may be old but I sure do love some Huey Lewis and The News fucking incredible this band
>>
oh man Huey Lewis and the News this band is what I have been hoping for
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.