[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm a scatman what the fuck did he mean by this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1422818499291.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1422818499291.png
198 KB, 550x535
>I'm a scatman

what the fuck did he mean by this
>>
Poo
>>
In
>>
Loo
>>
The
>>
ATTENTION MODS:
THE PREVIOUS POST IN THIS THREAD NEED TO BE MOVED UP ONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE MEME CORRECTLY, PLEASE FIX THIS.
>>
>>61410790

i believe he has tourette's
>>
I 'm sure the lyrics of that song adre dedicated to answering your question
>>
>>61410790
He has a shit fetish obviously
>>
File: tumblr_mmftuaJ6LL1sqqtpto1_400.gif (47 KB, 329x341) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmftuaJ6LL1sqqtpto1_400.gif
47 KB, 329x341
>>61412172
>>61413235
*had

R.I.P. scatman
>>
>>61410790
evilbad666/metaldiscussor
>>
>>61413270
what the fuck did you mean by this
>>
>>61413357
He's a scat man. The man of scat.
>>
File: Saddam_Hussein_e_Scatman_John.jpg (12 KB, 400x271) Image search: [Google]
Saddam_Hussein_e_Scatman_John.jpg
12 KB, 400x271
Scatman
A popular song in the mid 1990s by Scatman John. The song's message is to feel good about yourself, no matter what, and that just because you stutter, you can still make a great tune!
"I'm the Scatman! Yeaaaahh, I'm the Scatman!"
>>
>>61413426
Scat Man
1. A man that sings the type of music called scat
2. A man who likes scat or shit in his mouth.
>>
>>61410790
Actual answer here.

To scat, or scatting, is a form of singing where you make up random noises and instead of using words. He's the scatman because he scats in the song. Ski bi di bi di do bap do.
>>
TAKE A LOOK AT THESE HANDS
>>
File: nk_coil.jpg (47 KB, 330x500) Image search: [Google]
nk_coil.jpg
47 KB, 330x500
>>61410790
gee i've no idea OP
>>
>>61413270
>tfw followed his tumblr for his relatable blogposts and aesthetic stuff he posts but one time he reblogged a bunch of scat fetish gifs and i was browsing tumblr in public lmao
thank u mr. sad guy
>>
>>61413902
I still browse it ironically, in private of course. He went through a black metal phase recently and it was hilarious.
>>
>tfw unironically love scatman and listened to him hardcore in high school
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG8-JmAaLkk
best remix right here
>>
SCABADABADEE DADDA DOO I DA
>>
>>61413950
Who the fuck didn't?

Who the fuck doesn't?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.