[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of lady gaga? Probably shit, right? I dunno,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Artpop_cover.png (168 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Artpop_cover.png
168 KB, 300x300
What does /mu/ think of lady gaga? Probably shit, right? I dunno, I like her music, but i have a shit taste I think. What about you?
>>
I think she's a horrible cunt of a human being. I think she did everything she could to gain fame and fortune and then complained about it and quit, in turn gaining her more of both. She influenced countless shitty artists. She pushed SJW memes. No.
>>
made shit music liked by faggots and tumblr retards, is irrelevant in 2016 because people want normal people like tyler swift and adele
>>
She has a good voice and I like her on American horror story but I don't like her music
>>
I like her.
Sadly I didn't like artpop though and don't expect much from her in the future. Pop artists rarely have more than 3 albums worth of decent material in them.
Also she's a lovely human being.
>>
Her outrageous outfits and bad taste in art couldn't cover up that her music was bad to mediocre.

She's one of the most boring popstars.
>>
File: twd.jpg (24 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
twd.jpg
24 KB, 500x336
you know bowie used to dress in ridiculous outfits but he was smart enough to eventually tone it down when glam rock died
>>
I dunno, I don't think she's SJW at all. She might pro-gay and acceptance and other shit, but I think SJW don't like her at all.
>>
>>61410868
>literally released a pro fag album called born this way
>>
>>61410893
>>61410571
>>>/pol/

stay go and go stay
>>
Pretentious fucker who is 80% show and 20% watered down Madonna
>>
>>61410521
Old stuff was really good especially during that phase in pop music. But she never changed up her style and even the lgbt started getting sick of her antics. iirc Die antwoord said she is a fuck ass bitch who only cares about money.

but yeah she influenced alot of shit thats popular now
>>
>>61410730

Thing is Bowie's music was good

I truly like Lady Gaga's visuals, but I think she should've worked much more on the music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVBsypHzF3U
>>
>>61410893
Halsey is probably the pop star actually concerned with -or carefully structured around, if she really is just a cynical product- social justice themes. Lady Gaga launched an inquiry into sex and sexuality that's been bastardized by Miley Cyrus (a childish, 8th grade view of sex), Demi Lovato (just the blandest sex appeal), etc. I liked that element of her whole thing, just didn't care much for her music beyond a few tracks from The Fame Monster.

In 2008 she literally got moms to sing "fu-fu-fu-fuck her face."

>>61410958
>Die antwoord said she is a fuck ass bitch who only cares about money.

Damn.
>>
>>61410571
>complains about gay people
>praises Taylor Swift

Are you being obtuse or delusional?
>>
>>61411252
Yeah Taylor Swift is full on SJW bitch desu. I don't get that /pol/ meme about her being a white supremacist.
>>
>>61411932

She's also the most transparent closet case since Ellen Page.
>>
>>61412241
Wait, I thought she was into BBC?
>>
>>61410628
pretty much. Born this Way is a great album.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.