[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just ordered this new shirt from Bleep. Do you have any band
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 240.jpg (144 KB, 808x808) Image search: [Google]
240.jpg
144 KB, 808x808
Just ordered this new shirt from Bleep.

Do you have any band merch yourself and are you autistic enough to wear it outside?
>>
File: jaw+joy.jpg (80 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
jaw+joy.jpg
80 KB, 500x520
i got wasted and woke up with a $45 receipt in my e-mail for this shirt. fuck my life

but in general, yeah. I usually buy shirts for smaller bands I like, and I'll wear it. I wouldn't buy anything like your shirt though, but I also really dislike shirts with just words on them
>>
>>61410509
Don't worry, it's probably visible already that you are infact autistic. The shirt will just he the cherry on top and give away your fetish for cuckholding.
>>
Flying Lotus is great, but that's a really bland shirt
>>
>>61410589
i'm kinda the opposite, i prefer wearing plain shirts, usually because I'm usually wearing something over it (i live really far north in scotland, so its usually cold)
>>
>>61410738
yeah, especially in the winter I'm usually covering it up too. I mostly buy merch to support the band directly, so even if nobody ever actually sees it I can justify it that way
>>
>>61410803
Why would you feel the need to justify to anyone what you're wearing?
>>
>>61410857
justify the money i spent on a shirt when i already have a shirt
>>
>>61410509
>money
These days I wear it to bed, around the house or under clothes. Having said that, before, when I used to wear them out, I'd often get people saying they like the band or artist on my shirt and is awkwardly be like "oh really?".

My ex-gf is crazy about wearing band shirts(even film shirts Kek) and she's into a lot of emo, but I didn't mind that much. Broke up with her anyway.
>>
>>61410509
whenever I move to a new area and im looking for the weed hookups. I'll wear my bob marley t-shirt my dad gave me years ago. usual works 90% of the time.

I have the meme nirvana,JD t-shirts also. but where I live mostly teenage girls in hs wear that shit or the really creepy body mod obsessed goth chicks. everybody else just wears edm or emo/HXC shit in my area.
>>
>>61411144
>tfw none of the friends will say they like the band on your shirt because they all listen to metal and you dont
>>
>>61410509
I am autistic and own a bunch of metal shirts and I wear them outside
>>
>>61410509
yeah, I have a Deerhoof shirt, an OPN shirt, and an Iceage shirt

and I am indeed autistic enough to wear them outside
>>
>>61411357
is that the OPN shirt with the edited Warp logo?

i was considering buying it even though i don't like much OPN
>>
Joy Division........Closer t shirt
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.