[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
art angels was to grimes what shaking the habitual was to the knife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: smig.jpg (11 KB, 206x190) Image search: [Google]
smig.jpg
11 KB, 206x190
art angels was to grimes what shaking the habitual was to the knife
>>
Your point being?
>>
>>61410507
art angels to music is what shit is to food
>>
>>61410549
only appeal to bandwagoners, both jumped sharks and signalled the exact moments the respective artists became parodies of themselves, both uninspired, contrived albums from artists scratching the bottom of their barrels for ideas etc etc

3 years from now, Grimes will be where The Knife are today - defunct or even more desperate reinvent herself, without the spark that made her
>>
Grimes was ruined by the people she surrounded herself with after Visions
>>
someone post to me the best grimes song of all time. im not convinced her ugly mug is worth listening to
>>
>>61410812

Who though, she studiously avoided working with anyone on Art Angels.

Unless you mean the whole high fashion glamming up thing.
>>
>>61410984
that mainly. goes from amazing performances like this in her diy scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwycwmNROxU
to this shit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeuwBcpKK6g
I still think shes a amazing artist and one of the best out right now. but it seems like the classic unpopular girl,finally fitting in with the people who shunned her
>>
yes but that implies grimes ever had a Fever Ray equivalent
>>
>>61411119
no
>>
File: image.png (409 KB, 750x367) Image search: [Google]
image.png
409 KB, 750x367
>both classics
>which one mu?
>>
>>61410507
so end of their careers?
>>
>>61411384
yes, though grimes might manage to push out a single album

even though she's burnt out, she's still worth money to someone
>>
>>61411050
this dude gets it
>>
>>61411153
Blue, Pinkerton when I'm down but honestly I love Blue more.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.