[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /mu/ in 1983
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 15
File: Year1983.png (96 KB, 535x210) Image search: [Google]
Year1983.png
96 KB, 535x210
ITT: /mu/ in 1983
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 275x275
shell be fine
>>
File: yesyes-90125_07.jpg (371 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
yesyes-90125_07.jpg
371 KB, 1000x1000
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PROG IS OFFICIALLY DEAD

PROGKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: Swans_-_Filth_Vinyl_Reissue.jpg (109 KB, 1420x1420) Image search: [Google]
Swans_-_Filth_Vinyl_Reissue.jpg
109 KB, 1420x1420
hahahaha wtf is this edgy bullshit. unlike you nerds, i have a life and pick up bitches at the club while blasting motley crue \m/
>>
people going head over heels for this shit, when will poptimism die?
>>
Can Sonic Youth do anything wrong?
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
This band has no future.
>>
>>61398693
stop viral marketing your shitty meme genre. no wave will never be a thing
>>
predictions for biggest genre in 1984?
>>
File: genesis.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
genesis.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
>>61398568
Seconding this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXFiOaiT_R8

holy shit, did any of you Brazilbros see Kiss in Rock In Rio? This is the first time they've toured down here.
>>
>wanting a meme president

truly this is the end of the GOP
>>
>>61398795
You lost, Jimmy. Go back to your peanut farm.
>>
File: David-bowie-lets-dance[1].jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
David-bowie-lets-dance[1].jpg
44 KB, 300x300
What the fuck is this commercialized pop bullshit?
>>
>>61398762
Kiss? LOL that's so five years ago. Figures that Third World people would be a little behind the rest of us. Maybe Blondie will get big down there as well in another two or so years.
>>
>>61398829
at least Carter wasn't trying to start World War III. fucking shit, Reagan is gonna drop a nuke on Moscow if this keeps going the way it.
>>
>>61398665
She's better than that Madonna bitch. You heard her? Pure dreck she's never going anywhere.
>>
plz don't invade Germany, Soviets.
>>
>>61398836
IKR. He's gonna have to have a comeback album soon, or else his career is dead.
>>
File: Michael_Jackson_-_Thriller.png (135 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Jackson_-_Thriller.png
135 KB, 300x300
>>61398528

WHEN WILL PEOPLE STOP POSTING THRILLER
POP MUSIC IS JUST A MEME
ONLY SJW'S ENJOY MUSIC MADE BY NIGGERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Man, I just read the latest issue of Flipside, and it looks like Black Flag is going to break up! Apparently Henry Rollins has left the band, and their latest album "Everything Went Black" has been pulled due to some legal issues with Unicorn Records. At least they didn't grow their hair out and become a heavy metal band.
>>
I just came back from England and attended the Monsters of Rock festival at Donnington Castle in England and just caught this U.S. band called Twisted Sister! They dress like a bunch of faggots, but, boy, can the rock with the best of them. If they'd just take off all the faggy make up people might even take them seriously. I mean, let's face it. The New York Dolls are dead, and there's no way anybody is going to take any band that wears make up like a tranny seriously. It's a shame that nobody in the U.S. has heard of them, and they'll probably never get signed in the U.S., but if they take off the make up, maybe people will give them a chance, because, they're that good!
>>
>>61398528
>Durrr, I listen to Minutemen and Swans, adult contemporary makes me puke!

Keep pretending, edgelord faggots. We all know the REAL AOTY.
>>
File: 472.jpg (60 KB, 360x469) Image search: [Google]
472.jpg
60 KB, 360x469
>>61398693
isn't this broad a little old to be in a band?
>>
>tfw I am negative 1 years old
>>
>>61401208
>At least they didn't grow their hair out and become a heavy metal band.
Right, I'm sure they were about to start playing fusion jazz or some shit.
>>
>>61398568

you're an idiot
>>
>>61400695
What's an SJW homie? And if you don't like black folk music you can always listen to white people music. I think the whites successfully invented punk but it'd debatable on whether it is music or not.
>>
File: Folder.jpg (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
76 KB, 500x500
what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
Best couple ever. Their wedding was incredible and they're going to stay together forever!
>>
>>61398728
hardcore punk rock, guranteed.
>>
>>61398728
afro pop
>>
This thread made me curious to look up the wiki article for the year, you learn some interesting shit from wiki.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_in_music

My favorite is
>December 25 - Marvin Gaye gives his father, as a Christmas present, an unlicensed Smith & Wesson .38 special caliber pistol so that Gaye could protect himself from intruders.[4] A few months later, Gaye Sr would use it to shoot his son dead.
>>
SPLIT ENZ ARE NEW ZEALAND
AUSKEKS OUT REEEEEE
>>
File: ronald_reagan2.jpg (437 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
ronald_reagan2.jpg
437 KB, 750x500
blowing up the world when?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.