[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /mu/ i made this, would you wear a tee with this model if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: long fin.jpg (3 MB, 3407x4780) Image search: [Google]
long fin.jpg
3 MB, 3407x4780
hey /mu/ i made this, would you wear a tee with this model if you liked the band?
>>
Yes tbqh
>>
>>61396649
yes, but put more black on the bottom because I like tucking in my shirts. What genre is your group?
>>
Do I get the tee for free?
>>
File: MI0001479285.jpg (27 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
MI0001479285.jpg
27 KB, 400x392
>>61396865
not mine, its the cover of a long fin killie album but i upgradede the resolution and took the borders and sadly the name of the band
pic related
>>
>>61396918
I like it better with the shitty resolution.
>>
Yes. That's a better design than 99% of band shirts out there.
>>
>>61396918
well what genre is the group? I do like the idea, but don't steal a band name, that's bad
>>
>>61397509
not stealing it, i never said that, i just want to make the shirt but im worried it migh be too edgy, i cant use my isis tee now because people ask me why am i wearing an isis shirt.
and i dont know if it is disrespectful to the band to wear a shirt with their design but with their name left out
>>61397509
post-rock, the singer occasionally plays with mogwai
>>
>>61396865
>I like tucking in my shirts
what are you? gay? or stuck in the 80s?
>>
File: a2343969132_10.jpg (264 KB, 853x1200) Image search: [Google]
a2343969132_10.jpg
264 KB, 853x1200
i did the same with the only album of indian summer, but never managed to print it into a shirt and because i couldnt find which font was indian summer using
>>
>>61399593
why didnt you just print it as is (without text)? or maybe if you really wanted to have the text, use a font that wasn't shit? Cuz that shirt would look cash.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.