[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /mu/ thoughts of Linkin Park?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: AV6A6407-1940x1292.jpg (250 KB, 1940x1292) Image search: [Google]
AV6A6407-1940x1292.jpg
250 KB, 1940x1292
What is /mu/ thoughts of Linkin Park?
>>
>>61394952
Fucking great, but I understand why some people wouldn't like them
>>
The modern day Mr. Bungle
>>
>>61394952
they design rhymes
>>
>>61394952
I listen to them for nostalgia reasons. Nothing else.
>>
CRAAWWWWLING IN MY SKINNNN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEAAAALLL
>>
>>61394952
people might try to talk shit but literally everyone here listened to them when they were 14
>>
>>61395331
People might try to talk shit, but in the end it doesn't even matter
>>
>>61395380
I don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard you try. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>61395331
13, actually.
Oh god what was wrong with me
>>
>>61394952
pretty good death metal
>>
First two albums are surprisingly decent despite /mu/'s patrician attitude

Rest is forgettable or shit
>>
>>61395474
>implying The Hunting Party wasn't amazing
>>
>>61395331
That's the point though.

It's music for 14 year olds and that's why most adults don't like them.
>>
Hybrid Theory was the second ever album i bought (after Slipknot's Iowa), good times.
>>
>>61394952
Gay.
>>
I like a few songs. I know mew thinks they're bad, but I'm a lowly pleb who enjoys music that's considered critically bad.
>>
>>61395331
ha jokes on u i didnt ever listen to these fucks because i was actually conscious of my teenage actions
>>
>>61394952
I really can't hate them. They were my favorite band for some years when I was younger.
Sure their lyrics are cringeworthy and I do feel bad everytime I hear their newer material on radio,but hybrid theory for example has some of the most catchy "heavy" songs .

Minutes to midnight was an ok pop rock album and therefore bearable enough, thousand suns had few good songs too and some nice edgy production.

everything else is top eh.
>>
>>61395331
I didn't.
Heard their song on the radio the other day and sort of liked it though. I'm 102.
>>
>>61395331
I actually grew out of them at 14.
>>
Used to like their shit as a youngster, but now it all sounds super edgy to me.
>>
>>61396217
Angsty is the better word. It's not like they have lyrics about burning churches or anything like that.
>>
>>61394952
I listened to an album of theirs for about year when I was a kid. Never thought about them since, except for memetic purposes.
>>
>>61396325
Yeah you're right. Angst would be better. Pretty much middle school feels.
>>
>>61394952
Fucking terrible
>>
File: varg.jpg (7 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
7 KB, 300x221
>>61396325
>burning churches
>>
ONE THING

I DONT KNOW WHY

I DOESNT EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY
>>
I had a little linkin park trip a few weeks ago. Their good songs can be satisfying to listen to in the right mood, but holy shit lyrics and song content are fucking trash.
>>
their best song desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb_5WFkuwmY
>>
>>61397681
Why must this exist?
>>
>>61395331
I kinda drifted away from them when I hit 14. Had to move on to bigger & better things, like MCR and Fall Out Boy :^)
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.