[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fuck off, unsubscribe and eat a dick What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: fan.jpg (116 KB, 640x438) Image search: [Google]
fan.jpg
116 KB, 640x438
>Fuck off, unsubscribe and eat a dick

What did he mean by this?
>>
In the context of the video, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rytCkGaV0bM) he was saying that people who think that lyrics should be censored or artists should be banned by their lyrics in countries should fuck off, unsubscribe, eat a dick. It was about Tyler, The Creator being banned in the UK.
>>
>>61394873

Fwantano is redpilled as fuck, especially for a hipster with surely a bunch of leftists hipster friends
>>
>>61395197
He's literally reddit except he hates women so people love him here.
>>
>>61395243

Reddit hates him though. You should've seen his fan subreddit in reaction to those vlog videos.
>>
>>61395197
If bluepill is meant to be the opposite of redpill, then bluepill is about uniting together, erasing divisions (recognizing similarities are more important than differences) and overcoming the various sources of corruption that exist in the world (including but not limited to: bigotry, institutionalized greed, exploitation of the working class, the military-industrial complex and so much more)

redpill is nothing more than a group of deluded morons who've bought in to wedge politics based on race/gender/etc and happily attack people they've been told are different, rather than the real enemy.
>>
>>61395197
He's not a fucking republican you moron. He's just socially aware, as most intellectual leftists are. It's good to be skeptical of your own party. I'm a super hardcore leftist, I agree with the needle drop's opinions, I agree with sargon's opinions. Fuck off with your pol tard shit.
>>
didn't he have a nigger girlfriend or something
>>
>>61395393
>He's not a fucking republican you moron.

I never said he was republican

He still gets a shitload of blowback from 'super hardcore leftists' too, that's what I mean
>>
>>61395415
Okay, well you said red pilled and that's what just about every pol tard calls themselves and I generally disdain pol.
>>
>>61395460

/pol/ aren't republicans either, you sound /pol/ yourself
>>
>>61395486
>/pol/ aren't republicans either
they're literally racist antisemetic homophobic christianity loving nazis. Yes, they are republicans.
>>
>>61395609

You're falling for the bantz. Don't be so narrow minded.
>>
>>61395393
Are you kidding me? Leftists are some of the most deluded people on this planet, next to conservatives and religious fanatics. Just take a good hard look at where Sweden is headed. Look at what the leftists have done to it. They have taught those people to despise their own culture, and that they are obliged to kneel down before foreigners who are so much more cultured and tolerant than them.
>>
that video was just straight up cringe, "sjws" had nothing to do with the tyler the creator thing
>>
he wants us to suck his dick obviously
>>
>>61395408

his wife, actually, who probably was the one who forced him to give TPAB a good review
>>
>>61395408
Apparently they've separated.
>>
>>61395486
So you're one of the faggot liberals that fails at spamming pol?
>>
>>61395682
If you aren't liberal by 20, you have no heart. If you aren't conservative by 30 you have no brain.
>>
>>61394873
It means your ass gonna get reported for starting a non-music thread
>>
>>61395087
he got banned by faggots in New Zealand too
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.