[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the right cover is so fucking shit what were they thinking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (911 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
file.png
911 KB, 1000x500
the right cover is so fucking shit

what were they thinking?

it's one of the most ill-fitting album covers i've ever seen
>>
is that a bum
>>
>tfw they had to remove New York City Cops on the right version because muh 9/11
>>
So you prefer a knee for a album cover...wow
>>
>>61392688
back of the knee maybe
>>
>>61392708
tiny tiny hand
>>
>>61392727
>>61392708
>>61392688
>>61392675
The July and August 2001cover ofIs This Itis by Colin Lane and features a photograph of a woman's nude bottom and hip, with a leather-gloved hand suggestively resting on it.The model was later revealed to be Lane's then-girlfriend, who explained that the photoshoot was spontaneous and happened after she came out of the shower naked.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is_This_It
>>
>>61392796
Fake and gay, it's common knowledge it's a knee anon, stop with the ass meme.
>>
>>61392675
funny 'cause that's what i think of the left cover
>>
>>61392796
how do you have a spontaneous photoshoot

i think that's just called a photograph
>>
>>61392873
then you have never even listened to this album
>>
>>61392796
>the photoshoot was spontaneous and happened after she came out of the shower naked.
so what did she wear leather gloves in the shower or like what
or is that his hand
in either case why did they have leather gloves just hanging around for use in a quick photo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.