[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"...invaded by hordes of scummy, race-mixing traitors and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Blackstar.jpg (47 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Blackstar.jpg
47 KB, 1500x1500
"...invaded by hordes of scummy, race-mixing traitors and Red-led Marxist mongrels demanding human rights for subhumans. Yes, once again, we see amassed the underground army of social malcontents, racial throwbacks, and genetically-botched black boneheads--this army of ghetto guerrillas and street-razor savages that has turned our cities into jungles and our schools into battlefields. Now this army of the ignorant, the shiftless, the criminal and the irresponsible, after receiving billions upon billions of dollars in federal aid, for everything from free food to free abortions,
they now come to Washington, D.C. to demand a national holiday for this doubly-degenerate, Jew-
led, Red jungle bunny responsible for their freedom to lope their way through life at the white man's expense. Martin Luther King, a mm mm mm mm, Communist Jew, a member of no less than 62 Communist Party front groups, a black man who
lusted after white women, who embraced the teachings of a half-pint Hindu, and a Christ-hating Jew. This criminal Communist coon, they want a
national holiday for him? Ridiculous."
-David Bowie
>>
>>61392294
Post song/ interview this is from or didn't happen.
>>
so funni xd
>>
>>61392294
Edgy.

Post the song faggot.
>>
File: bowie-and-iman-300x413.jpg (31 KB, 300x413) Image search: [Google]
bowie-and-iman-300x413.jpg
31 KB, 300x413
>>61392294
k
>>
File: Ezra_Pound.jpg (46 KB, 386x550) Image search: [Google]
Ezra_Pound.jpg
46 KB, 386x550
All the greats go through a fascist phase like a jock sucks a few dicks in his college career. It's a beautiful thing.
>>
ayy lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNwANrb-hi0
>>
>>61392328
>>61392308
>>61392330
>>61392337

it's a sample from a big black song you retards
>>
>>61392294
BASED SETH
A
S
E
D

S
E
T
H
>>
File: Christian Weston Chandler.jpg (31 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
Christian Weston Chandler.jpg
31 KB, 720x537
>>61392365
>not knowing knowledge *I* know makes you a retard!
butthurt homos should take 30 minute breaks from posting every hour to prevent faggotry like this
>>
>>61392365
Didn't know that, post the big black song then.
>>
>>61392365
>>61392405

This. You aren't more intelligent just because you happen to know a little more about some minor thing than others around you because that describes literally every person. Everyone you see knows shit you don't and they aren't ever impressed when you sperg out and get all condescending, stop making a fool of yourself and making me cramp up from cringing every time I bump into one of you losers in the wild.
>>
>>61392405
>>61392622
or, you know, you could google it
>>
>>61392677
You completely missed our point.

Perhaps you are the retard?
>>
>>61392413
the song's called seth
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.