[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I chime in with a haven't you people ever heard of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mtc8v6iq3P1qd2ub7o1_500.jpg (68 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtc8v6iq3P1qd2ub7o1_500.jpg
68 KB, 500x750
I chime in with a haven't you people ever heard of
>>
To see a marching band
>>
i know i won't be leaving here with you
>>
HE TASTES LIKE YOU BUT SWEETERRRRR
>>
>>61390216
CLOSING THE GODAMN DOOR
>>
>>61390996
Why was this censored on the radio? I remember always hearing it as "closing the [beat] damn door"
>>
is there a name for music like fall out boy, this, mcr and that type of shit

like the absolute worst type of music what is it called how do i make fun of it effectively
>>
>>61392187
Pop-punk
>>
>>61392187
"Teens first kinda sorta punk" core
>>
>>61391617
Because "goddamn" is a censored phrase while "damn" is not
>>
>>61392187
>MCR
>worst kind of music

wrong tbqh family
>>
Anyone else unironically love the killers? Hot fuss is damn good pop rock.
>>
>>61392341
idk why but i actually have a hatred towards mcr which is not based on anything but when i hear their music i get legitimately angry
>>
>>61392372
It's called being a teenager, anon

You'll grow out of it after your junior year of college
>>
>WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING
>>
>>61392372
Sounds like autism tbqh
>>
>>61392372

many people suffering from autism over react to certain sounds. just go play with your blocks and you'll feel better.
>>
>>61392419
>>61392427
>>61392398
i think they're just bad and their whole aesthetic is kind of autistic
>>
>>61392446
>their whole aesthetic is kind of autistic

Some one wasn't in junior high yet in the mid 2000s
>>
>>61392361
even Sams Town, dude.
>>
>>61392565
Sams Town is better IMO, it just seemed so genuine
>>
>>61392565
It's a 8/10 for me, I enjoy it a lot.
>>
>>61392187
when I was 14 and this is what I listened to it used to be referred to as 'emo'.

Obviously I know now emo is a totally different thing but that's what we used to call it.
>>
>>61392798
it's still largely referred to as emo. there's some new band on Fearless Records trying to get people to start calling it creepcore.
>>
>>61392927
honestly the only word I could think to properly describe it is emocore.

It can't be classed as emo given the history of the genre, and it needs something to go with it so that people know it's obviously not going to be that great, so adding core at the end seems a good idea.
>>
>>61390216
a fever you cant sweat out is a completely underrated album in my personal opinion.
The whole album is really fun and catchy.
>>
Killers - All These Things That I've Done
Legitimately good song. Fight me
>>
ITT Insecure teens who need validation from a peruvian Pisco posting board on the music they listen to
>>
>>61393431
asides from the middle part then yes. goat chorus
>>
>>61390216
>HE DOESN'T LOOK A THING LIKE JEEEEEEEEEEEESUUUUUUUUUUS
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.