[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that artist you sample the shit out of and steal all their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: try and guess who it is.jpg (30 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
try and guess who it is.jpg
30 KB, 511x511
>that artist you sample the shit out of and steal all their melodies because they died 30 years ago and they have no fans and no body remembers them
confess your sins /mu/sicians
>>
am I too evil for /mu/?
>>
>>61387809
>>61388036
nobody will hear your music anyway who cares?
>>
>>61388063
>
>
>
>>
>>61387809
>they have no fans and no body remembers them
But doesn't this apply to you, too? I assume pretty much anyone on /mu/ isn't much of a notable musician for anyone to care.
>>
>>61388083
Well, there was Joel.

But he killed a kid in 2008.
>>
>>61388083
Kitty and DIIV tho
>>
>>61387809
Where do i find creative musicians that i can steal from?
>>
>>61388224
youtube brutha. type some random phrase go to page 11 find some gems/
>>
>>61388083
Taylor used to come here
Steve Howe, or at least someone claiming to be him came here and yelled at us about something
>>
>>61388251
>Taylor used to come here
If you are talking about Taylor Swift then youre wrong
>>
>>61389080
someone post it.
>>
>>61389080
taylor pls
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.