[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Hitler's discography rated so low? I thought it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: ahdisc.png (209 KB, 1101x647) Image search: [Google]
ahdisc.png
209 KB, 1101x647
Why is Hitler's discography rated so low? I thought it was really good and enjoyable.
>>
File: Reich 4.jpg (26 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
Reich 4.jpg
26 KB, 332x500
>>61387307
quality taste desu senpai
>>
>>61387307
Roger Waters pls go
>>
>>61387307
Actually kinda surprising. I feel like Rym elitists would be the ones to rate Hitler "field recordings" quite favorably
>>
: )
>>
File: 3.gif (24 KB, 310x760) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
24 KB, 310x760
>mfw
>>
File: 1447786997649.jpg (33 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
1447786997649.jpg
33 KB, 419x419
>An actual photo of Hitler
>>
>arguably one of the greatest orators of our time

fucking contrarian RYM faggots
>>
>>61387307
Taylor pls go
>>
>>61387329
How JIDF of you to insinuate that people who support BDS are nazis
>>
Hitler's early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Adolf Hitler's Radio Addresses to the Third Reich came out in '99, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the speeches a big boost. He's been compared to Joseph Stalin, but I think Hitler has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

In '00, Hitler released this, Adolf Hitler 2000, his most accomplished album. I think his undisputed masterpiece is "Hitler Addresses a Nazi Party Congress in Nuremberg in 1935", a speech so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the Third Reich itself.
>>
>>61387307
>>61387360
The Jews are behind this.

No, seriously. The website is owned by a Jew; Hossein Sharifi. What did you expect?
>>
His oratory style was very entrenched in the modes of the time; not very innovative but not very offensive to German listeners. It's a style that was common and didn't really make any waves. Of course, Hitler delivered when it came to content, but his delivery was just, eh. His contemporary speakers at least tried to innovate. Hitler was all about the message. All substance, no style, and that just won't do when it comes to oration.
>>
>Adolf Hitler 2000

genuine kek

isn't that a white zombie album
>>
>>61387307
nice post. How do i upvote in this site?
>>
>>61387905
By killing yourself.
>>
>>61387391
But it's true.
>>
>>61387511
he got dubs. kek
>>
>>61387548
is that name really Jewish? always thought it was like iranian or something
>>
>>61389062
It's not a typical Jewish name; it's an Arabic name. However it is also possible that he may be a Mizrahi Jew.
>>
>>61387511
kek
>>
>>61387307
dadreich loser please go
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.