[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of based simon & garfunkel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_XKVZEgTm.jpg (297 KB, 871x800) Image search: [Google]
4L_XKVZEgTm.jpg
297 KB, 871x800
10/10 hair and music
>>
>>61383740
They have some nice tunes. A lot of it is pretty boring but their popular stuff is nice.
>>
mom has the album
in fact I think anyone over 50 has the album
were they bigger than The Beatles?
>>
I like them a lot. Bridge Over Troubled Water is a very good album. So Long Frank Lloyd Wright is a dumb song though.
>>
I was never a fan of flowery-folk music. I like to imagine that the folk singer I'm listening to smokes and drinks at least sometimes.
>>
Of the two id rather fuck garfunkle
>>
>>61383740
they did a great job in the detectorists
>>
>>61383740

Why did they even split up?

Every record I try to find of it seems to be that they ended their collaboration for completely petty reasons and every attempt to get back together failed for similarly petty reasons.

Now they're both in their 70s and getting back together when they're all burned out is clearly pointless.
>>
>>61383740
"the boxer" is a great song in musicality and lyrics.
>>
>>61383740

>tfw I can sing Bridge over Troubled Water pretty well right until Garfunkel does that flourish that comes at the end

Goddamn why did God decide to give this Jew the voice of an angel
>>
>>61384298
"I didn't have a photo of them, so this will have to do"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.