[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best autechre track title?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: autechre1[1].jpg (195 KB, 540x325) Image search: [Google]
autechre1[1].jpg
195 KB, 540x325
What is the best autechre track title?
>>
>>61379379
boners in the snow
>>
THEME OF SUDDEN ROUNDABOUT
>>
bladelores sounds badass. All the names on Confield are great too.

>>61379909
The original title was better desu
>>
bnc Castl and O=0 :^) but really, i'd say ilanders or cichli

also i'd like to mention that my favorite autechre development (not really) is how rob keeps getting better and better looking while sean looks stranger and stranger with each album cycle
>>
cloudline

tri repetae is so fucking good but the titles are somewhat ridiculous. at least the exai titles are fittingly glitchy and post-modern.
>>
>>61381268
i don't mind the tri repetae titles, i think they fit the austere vibe and the tracks well (also, eutow is very ocean-esque sounding. eutow = u-tow = undertow? any one else think of this?). and apart from the aforementioned track, something about the whole album feels very arid and desert-like, and i think the track titles have certain associations with that (overand = play on "over and out", rsdio, gnit = gnat?)

i had a much bigger problem with the quaristice era titles. i think they were truly taking the piss there, especially with quadrange/versions.
>>
>>61379379
I rather like krYlon, Theswere, Fermium, Parhelic Triangle, Melve, and Iris was a pupil. To name a few. I also like your question. Also, that pic, take me now, Autechre, god DAMN
>>
>>61381207
Lad, why are you noticing this trend...
>>
>>61383047
i just have a big gay crush on ae pls dont judge me ;_;
>>
>>61384167
Mate they look like Pinky and the Brain desu
>>
I'm quite fond of ytamziuehzlkjr, if I'm being quite honest with you.
>>
>>61385709
that looks like a russian move of ten track name
>>
>>61379379

notwo because thats the only one i know
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.