[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what Charli XCX could be if she actually gave a shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
This is what Charli XCX could be if she actually gave a shit about making music.
Am I wrong?
>>
yeah
very wrong
>>
FKA TWIGS IS GARBAGE YOU FUCKING PITCHFORK TEENAGER KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>61378163
good post
>>61378149
explain
>>
>>61378177
charli is bright, bubbly, energetic, full of life
twigs is darker, slower, sensuous, intimate

they're both very sexual artists but as far as the whole "expressing sexuality through music" thing goes, they're literally on opposite ends of the spectrum
>>
>>61378129
But she's better

Twigs is just the avant-teen pretentious faggot who wants to seem cultured because they know of these small artists and put them on a pedestal.

She's average and her sound varies a lot from her 1st 2 EPs and this melissa thing. Highly doubt someone who thinks Ep1 is a 10/10 thinks that melissa is also a 10/10
>>
>>61378129
No charli is playful school girl type of shit. she works with fucking pc music/sophie ffs. it's not that serious

fka twigs is a tryhard faggot who really leeches off the talent of the producers shes working with on that song. sound design is on point but her lyrics need work if I'm gonna take her serious
>>
>>61378163
literally how though
>>
FKA Twigs just whispers about sucking dick over throwaway bjork beats.
>>
>>61378323
Charli XCX hasn't been good since True Romance though
>>
>>61378509
THIS
>>
>>61378509
mmmbueno
>>
>>61378509
K E K
E
K
>>
Daily reminder that this picture is just as troubling as the holes in the hand one.
>>
>>61378129
>le memeface female rapper
lol
also,
>female rap
lol
>>
>>61380206
what part of her body is that at the bottom left? elbow?
>>
>>61380225
>FKA Twigs
>rapper
this is not the right board for you
>>
>>61378509
BRRRRRING PROGRESSO
>>
>>61380225
think you're confusing MIA and FKA m8.
>>
>>61378323
>Ep1 is a 10/10 thinks that melissa is also a 10/10
I honestly do. I hate EP2 though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.