[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ /mu/ I can't take it I'm sick of having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_n43rsujpMq1s5e5bko1_400.gif (653 KB, 400x255) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n43rsujpMq1s5e5bko1_400.gif
653 KB, 400x255
Jesus Christ /mu/ I can't take it I'm sick of having to discuss shitty popular music with you fucking teenagers if there was any other forum or board that was better than this then I'd be fine with shitposting here but fuck none of you even LIKE music you just like the

of music and what it means in your online friend groups

Go fuck yourselves
>>
>>61378090
fuck off and only come back when you're capable of posting a gif with more than three frames
>>
>>61378162
Come back when you're 18
And then fuck off until you're 21
>>
Kek this is what I am thinking!

I am Sick of this whole website and its autism but I cant Stop coming here ! I need a Life!
>>
>>61378179
i'm 22 shitbird
>>
>None of you actually like music, only I do!

ok captain autismo
>>
>>61378254
How fucking old are you? It's not hard to care more about music than this board
>>
Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you OP: /mu/ wasn't that bad before. Now they just circlejerk about the same 20 artists every day. I want new stuff.
>>
>>61378254
That is what I am saying, Brother! There are too many people who Do Not like the music they just pretend that the music IS liked by them!

>>61378285
Yes, yes Indeed! It is all about Calling people, who they consider "plebian" or, in rare cases, "partrician" which is not What the music is all about! I would enjoy new stuff (as in new Music, and new People on this page) as well!
>>
>>61378806
You should use a trip so I can filter you
>>
File: epic queen of moo meme XD.png (1 MB, 680x512) Image search: [Google]
epic queen of moo meme XD.png
1 MB, 680x512
I think we all know what the real problem is
>>
>>61378090
>if there was any other forum or board that was better than this

i can think of 5 off the top off my head. you're clearly not looking very hard. that being a lot of them having a lacking sense of community or forum culture, but discussion is always high caliber.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.