[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets be honest /mu/, do you have any real reason to dislike Grimes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 6543234567.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
6543234567.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
Lets be honest /mu/, do you have any real reason to dislike Grimes?
>>
as a musician, not really.But she is still stupid and retarded on the other hand.
>>
but i like her
>>
yes, she's ugly, sweaty, probably smells bad, is a living meme and art angels sucks ass (also a meme)
>>
she's an insufferable cunt with shit music so yeah
>>
she refused to give me the old grime grime
>>
I like Grimes music, but as a person I think she's kind of stupid but well meaning
>>
shitty tattoos
>>
>>61375850
She's not that bad looking if I'm being totally honest. She's definately better looking than the like of MO or Lorde. Most people would sweat if they were to perform live music to a large crowd, it's quite tiring.

>>61375886
I could see why most people would dislike her music though, it's not the kind of thing I'd normally listen to.
>>
>>61375797
>tfw youll never cuddle with grimes on a rainy sunday afternoon
>tfw she will never sing you to sleep
>tfw you will never live happily together both making fun music for a living
>>
>>61376088
I know, rip.
>>
her last album
>>
>>61376132
Art Angels was pretty good though m8
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.