[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trips names my band.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: bandphoto006.jpg (44 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
bandphoto006.jpg
44 KB, 720x480
>>
the gays
>>
the fags
>>
The Priddy Gool Foods (Sargasdigly)
>>
>>61375209
Not Here
>>
The 4 inchers
>>
>>61375209
Lorde, Alex Turner, Bodyguard, and Lorde #2
>>
>>61375209
Are you a boy? Or a girl?
>>
Vomit On the Sweater Already
>>
>>61375333
hm
>>
>>61375333
Noice
>>
>>61375333
winrar
>>
>>61375276
None of those even remotely resemble

Anyway, the Fiddy Kiddlers
>>
>>61375333
Vomit On the Sweater Already: the next big thing
>>
Vomit on the Sweater Already

Just reconfirming that's the name of the band
>>
MC Paul Barman's Backing Band
>>
>>61375209
Gay Niggers
>>
The Jimmy Savilles
>>
>>61375333
VOTSA, I like it
>>
>>61375209
dickcheese and the wank stains
>>
>>61375209
The Mars Volta
>>
The white supremacists
>>
Kosherock
>>
the paul bunions
>>
Nickelback
>>
The World is an Ugly Place and I am More Afraid to Die
>>
>>61375209
The cheapest marriage quartet
>>
>>61375209
The Briefcase Wankers
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.